PDA

View Full Version : The Partnership: GamerFM & ATK

Chalex4
16th July 2010, 10:52 AM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/partners/gamerfm_announcement.jpg

We all know and love GamerFM already, but we thought we should make it official. Starting today, the UK's premier gaming radio and ATK are now partners! As a result, you'll hearing and seeing both of us wherever you go. On their end, GamerFM will regularly be playing a number of ATK jingles to advertise us and our sponsors. On v3.2 of ATK we'll be making sure that there's live track, artist and DJ information as well as the all important "listen now!" button.

i40 is where things will start to get exciting, as GamerFM are broadcasting live at the event! They will be covering it in full and be helping ATK to drum up extra crowds to show off our sponsor's kit. Not only this, but if you listen carefully enough then you may be lucky enough to win something extra! The icing on the cake will be the GamerFM logo featured on our brand new ATK shirts.

If any of you fancy being interviewed by GamerFM at the LAN, then just let me know. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be on it at some point. Please leave your comments below!

Chazlene
16th July 2010, 10:57 AM
OH MY GAAWWWDD.... this is like, sooooo exciting!!!!11 Didn't realise they'd be actually broadcasting live at i40, I'm defo up for being interviewed maaatttee. And looking forward to hearing these jingles :D

Colonel Mitch
16th July 2010, 11:24 AM
Does anyone know if grant is actually coming? Coz im meant to be giving him a left, but Allan said he doesn't think he is anymore. (Allan is the guy i met Grant through IRL)

Isphera
16th July 2010, 12:13 PM
I've got my last trial show tonight, and hopefully I'll become a full DJ after that, and you know I'm playing the hell out of those sweeps :D

But more importantly -

to show off our sponsor's kit.

Who is this sponsor you speak of?

Calneon
16th July 2010, 12:55 PM
Nice banner Chaz, and good work with the sponsor Chalex! :D

Vicious Horizon
16th July 2010, 03:05 PM
Who is this sponsor you slyly reference?

Calneon
16th July 2010, 04:53 PM
Who is this sponsor you slyly reference?
GamerFM, partners then.

Isphera
16th July 2010, 06:30 PM
But Chalex mentioned sponsors in the post above as well. And they are not sponsoring us, so who is it :D

Chalex4
19th July 2010, 09:20 AM
Please can we keep the discussion to GamerFM :). When I have things to announce I'll announce them.

Mitch, Grant no longer works for GamerFM as he decided to do different things. As a result he obviously isn't going to the LAN either. Hope that helps.

Gamerfm_tango
19th July 2010, 11:45 PM
Hello, I'm the new Grant :D

He did indeed leave so that he could pursue his own ideas, and good luck to him indeed. If you need to contact me my email is: tango@gamerfm.co.uk so you can ask about advertising and the like.