PDA

View Full Version : Kicked and banned - no clue why either

Gowerly
24th April 2007, 09:53 PM
Well, I was just banned in a dust 2 round. Either it was because I used the awp, in which case, er ok, or it was because I was killed people with it, whereupon oh come on. That's about all I can think of. I can assure you I don't cheat, I'm a CS:S admin on another server, I think cheating's more than my job's worth! :-p

Steam ID is 14019419

Chalex4
24th April 2007, 10:20 PM
Do you know which admin you were banned by? If you do we can ask him why he banned you.

Gowerly
24th April 2007, 11:05 PM
Is there any way to find out? It might have been Suzi?

Mofo
25th April 2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah I was on the server bout the same time as you (joined as you got banned basically) and it was for wallhacking - don't know which admin it was though.

And I'm not saying you do or you don't as I didn't have a chance to watch you, but that's what it was for

Gowerly
25th April 2007, 02:57 PM
Oh nice. Well, it definitely wasn't that. I was, like, 4th in our team at the time!

I think it happened because I somehow managed 5 tmp kills in one round and then 3 awp kills 2 rounds later.

VeNom
25th April 2007, 04:16 PM
Well that can be luck or just skills no reason to ban for...

Hutch
25th April 2007, 04:42 PM
Obviously sNk Or UZI thinking that people who are better than them hack... again.. funny how when other people ban people they always seem to moan the most.

Gowerly
25th April 2007, 04:50 PM
Does that mean I can be unbanned? Yay.

Isphera
25th April 2007, 05:54 PM
I must admit, they are being a bit freehanded with the ban tool ATM. It should just be for rates, and only if the 'hackers' actually are. No offence to them, but to me, it seems they are kind of overusing, if not abusing it.

YaYo
25th April 2007, 05:55 PM
Snk cant take a death tbh when ever he gets killed he's always got an excuse he is always abusing his admin aswell.

VoX
25th April 2007, 06:15 PM
I was on TS and sNk and Target or Dan were on playing CSS, and so was Hardie and I just suddenly heard Target or Dan say "snake, that dude is looking at someone through the wall, ban him" Hardie said that he would spectate him to make a fair decision but sNk baned him straight away.

Chalex4
25th April 2007, 08:21 PM
Gowerly you have been successfully unbanned, it would be nice if you could continue to use the forums since you are active on the server :) .

Gowerly
25th April 2007, 08:49 PM
Thank you muchly. I shall endeavour to use the forums as this seems like a really nice place.

Chalex4
25th April 2007, 09:09 PM
Cheers, I am glad we could help :) .

the witch
25th April 2007, 10:23 PM
well adless one good thing came from SNK supposedly abusing hes powers , we get more members.... so see there is light at the end of the tunnel

YaYo
26th April 2007, 11:28 AM
lol true witch :D mayb we should ban more people just as a ploy to get them to use the forums muwahhhh

dan
27th April 2007, 08:27 PM
I was on TS and sNk and Target or Dan were on playing CSS, and so was Hardie and I just suddenly heard Target or Dan say "snake, that dude is looking at someone through the wall, ban him" Hardie said that he would spectate him to make a fair decision but sNk baned him straight away.

yea i remeber that vox u little shit
the guy was hacking pure and simple we all sure him

geK
28th April 2007, 02:52 AM
Hmm.. sNk is not active on the forums, and hes only abusing his powers.. How many times do you guys have to unban poor victims (lol) before you do something about this problem? :)

Isphera
28th April 2007, 07:57 AM
Already done - Admin is revoked and he has left.

dan
29th April 2007, 03:48 PM
look at u guys with your little sigs
o bless

Hutch
29th April 2007, 03:53 PM
It seems funny how you go on about other people being immature when you keep coming back on our forum checking.. you've walked away have you? Then stop coming on our TS and stop trying to act hard by speaking down on people.
Also buy a dictionary. Go away, BANNED.