PDA

View Full Version : Alien Swarm Custom Maps

Calneon
21st July 2010, 02:51 PM
This is a thread where we can post awesome custom campaigns and maps for Alien Swarm which we can then play together. There aren't many out at the moment and I'll have a proper look later, but I thought I should post this thread anyway.

Here is Pokemon in Alien Swarm in the mean time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwtFuQ_gA1E

Chalex4
21st July 2010, 10:44 PM
I don't have any to suggest, but I thought I'd say that if you don't have this game then download it NOW (for free on Steam)!!

Target
22nd July 2010, 12:32 AM
Game is awesome. think everyone needs to get it for i40 and maybe chaz will have a look at these custom maps :D

Calneon
22nd July 2010, 12:39 AM
I don't have any to suggest, but I thought I'd say that if you don't have this game then download it NOW (for free on Steam)!!
Not that you're ever available to play it lol. Would be nice to have a decent group try for hard/insane.

Vicious Horizon
22nd July 2010, 09:20 AM
Chalex was playing with me and bloo and (target?) yesterday :p

It's a bloody awesome game, and I'd happily pay money for it.

(That means a lot coming from me)

Isphera
22nd July 2010, 10:59 AM
Chalex was playing with me...... yesterday

You should go to the police with that statement, not us :D

Valerius
25th July 2010, 08:56 AM
haha lols :D sweet idea about the custom maps though, il keep my eyes open :)

Vicious Horizon
25th July 2010, 11:17 AM
Yeah, the tilegen is fun for a quick map, but it's only powerful if you know how to use Hammer too; and seeing as the only mapping tool I'm competent with is GTK Radiant I wouldn't be able to do anything.

But I'd love to do a tower defence mission, where we have to hold the fort against x aliens, and when they're dead we have to flick a switch to get to the escape room or whatever.

Chalex4
27th July 2010, 09:45 AM
When browsing the server list what are the best custom maps to play on?