PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] ALL AE CSS MEMBERS :-:-: Activity Poll

Vicious Horizon
26th July 2010, 11:28 AM
Here is a poll, it's multi-choice, so put down all the days that you are free and normally willing to play CSS and train/do tryouts etc.

Colonel Mitch
26th July 2010, 11:48 AM
I may or may not be free on any of those days =/

Isphera
26th July 2010, 11:49 AM
Likewise, I've just joined a new raiding guild, and days are still a bit in flux. Not to mention the ridonkulous amounts of festivals I have, so weekends are not that great. Give me a day or so and I'll sort it out.

VoX
26th July 2010, 11:51 AM

This. Stuff I do changes each week, making no specific days the best really =/.

Vicious Horizon
26th July 2010, 12:01 PM
Hm, may be a problem, I meant like if you have regular things that would stop you from coming to anything. Screw it, we need to have a group meeting for tryouts, would it be best if I just set a date?

VoX
26th July 2010, 12:02 PM
Yeah, set a date and we'll just work around it if possible :)

Target
26th July 2010, 12:33 PM
Just do it when 5 ppl are online and have the time

Colonel Mitch
26th July 2010, 12:45 PM
I cant really say yes im always going to be free on day x coz im jsut about to start work, gettin setup on eve for proper play, joining a proper raiding guild on wow, boyfriend, family stuff, and sorting out stuff for uni that will prob require me to be not home on irregular days.

Marshy
26th July 2010, 01:30 PM

This and same with oric also, some days we raid un announced so il be in and out

Vicious Horizon
26th July 2010, 02:45 PM
Friday 30th Of July 2015.

VoX
26th July 2010, 09:23 PM
I'm busy :p.

Midge
27th July 2010, 02:19 AM
I'm free, as long as the gf doesnt mind, shes coming up to uni that day lolz

Vicious Horizon
27th July 2010, 09:34 AM
Saturday 31st

VoX
27th July 2010, 06:49 PM
I was saying busy as a joke reference to it being in 2015 haha.

Should be free Friday night but not free Sat.

Vicious Horizon
27th July 2010, 08:05 PM
Sigh Piers, your so awesome i wish i was you, coz your the coolest person i know and i really with i could be you...........

Vicious Horizon
30th July 2010, 10:19 PM
CSS Tryouts were a complete failure, even with a week's notice, as well as multiple steam announcements (Which I am informed, are soon to be intergrated into the site) nobody really could be bothered to come. Piers and VoX showed most willing, but were otherwise engaged which I understand.

I'll arrange another tryout, with 2 weeks notice.

If you want to be in the team, clear schedules and make sure you come, if I don't get 4 people coming to the second tryout session, I'll formally disband the team, it's on you guys now, it wasn't my idea to lead the team, so if you want a team, it's now down to you to sort yourselves out 'cause I'm not chasing people down on Steam, or on the forums, or by e-mail.

Next tryout session details will be posted in this forum.

Midge
30th July 2010, 10:28 PM
I'll be there, just needed to know the time! The time wasn't posted on the forums, which I've been checking, and Vox told me it was on the steam calendar, which i did not know about! I did talk to vox earlier and asked him if he knew any details of times but he didnt have any to tell me at the time (around 4/5ish)

Setsoru
31st July 2010, 12:13 AM
when the hell did u announce the try outs?

the only date i saw was on sat the 31st which is today, which according to the polls 1 person can make hahaha

Vicious Horizon
31st July 2010, 11:20 AM
Friday 30th Of July

That's where it was announced. Noone had any quarrel when I posted it.

Of course, if Pier's hadn't been fucking with every single one of my posts in this forum I may have made a new thread making the announcement.

Anyway. I'll make up a date for next week, tough shit if you can't make it and don't tell me.

Colonel Mitch
31st July 2010, 12:14 PM
That's where it was announced. Noone had any quarrel when I posted it.

Of course, if Pier's hadn't been fucking with every single one of my posts in this forum I may have made a new thread making the announcement.

Anyway. I'll make up a date for next week, tough shit if you can't make it and don't tell me.

I'm anal

ez64
1st August 2010, 12:21 PM

VH for governor of california :D

D_K_Head
1st August 2010, 12:31 PM
I for one welcome our new short overlord.

Vicious Horizon
1st August 2010, 12:52 PM
And that you should, you can be my pet Spaniel. You will sit on my lap and let me stroke you.