PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night

Chalex4
25th April 2007, 05:54 PM
My favourite day of the week for TV has got to be Saturday night. I thought I would post about my usual Saturday starting at 6:45pm and ending at 10:25pm. Here is my line up:

6:45 - 7:30 = Doctor Who (BBC1)

7:30 - 8:15 = Doctor Who Confidential (BBC3)

8:30 - 9:25 = NCIS (Five)

9:25 - 10:25 = CSI: NY (Five) (Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_NY))

Well, that keeps me happy. I am sure there is much better stuff on Sky, but I don't have it, only Freeview.

Here are some details on NCIS:

NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) is more than just an action drama. With liberal doses of humor, it's a show that focuses on the sometimes complex and always amusing dynamics of a team forced to work together in high-stress situations. Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCIS_(TV_series))

Anyway, post which day of the week is your "TV Night" - if you have one, and tell us when you favourite programs are on.

**Please note, this is not a place to bitch about what people like to watch on TV. Everyone likes different things, and I don't expect to have to warn people for inappropriate posts. You can ask questions by all means.

Isphera
25th April 2007, 05:58 PM
TV Night = Never.

I never watch TV. No problems with people that do, but to be quite honest, there is too many adverts, and the best only good programs that are ever one, in my honest opinion are the CSI's, Doctor Who and Firefly, which is never on cause it was cancelled after one season.

So I just wait for eps to come on and watch them there :).

Watch Firefly by the way, it is the best show ever!

Hutch
25th April 2007, 06:01 PM
Favorite day is Wednesday...

Hollyoaks at 7:00 on E4 followed by the War at home on E4 at 7:30
at 9:00 on E4 its the first showing of that weeks episode of Ugly Betty,
Then at 10:00 its Desperate Housewives on Channel 4.

Hollyoaks is a goddawful soap where everyone is always moping around a flat eating toast with music that doesn't fit in reminiscing about how odd the last night was and then going out again. People always die when they leave the soap.And always die oddly. The transition between scenes looks like some n00b on powerpoint and the way its made makes me laugh. Ie Shit television is full of lulz.

VoX
25th April 2007, 06:12 PM
I only realy watch TV in the mornings while I'm havng breakfast and theres a chanel on sky that has no adverts :D

VeNom
25th April 2007, 06:17 PM
Well i could tould you alot good tv programs, but mostly its Norwegian programs and if not its American. like CSI

undeaded
25th April 2007, 06:36 PM
I only watch TV for Scrubs, Friends and Dr Who.

I find TV quite boring otherwise.

Oh yeah and TOP GEAR!!! WOOHOO!

Isphera
25th April 2007, 07:46 PM
Oh crap, I forgot top gear. It is the awesomeness!

Chazlene
25th April 2007, 08:27 PM
I watch the Scrubs double episode everyday and Dr.Who on Saturdays, and o' course Top Gear on Sundays when it's on. There's nothing else really I regularly watch.

VoX
25th April 2007, 08:43 PM
Oh yeh, forgot Top Gear, Hamster for the win! lol.

undeaded
25th April 2007, 09:33 PM
*Face Five* =)

Chazlene
28th April 2007, 04:59 PM
Here's a few more I regularly watch, can't believe I completely forgot these:

Have I got News for you
Hustle (new series starting Thursday)
QI
Derren Brown: Trick of the Mind/Trick or Treat

undeaded
28th April 2007, 05:00 PM
QI is good.

Killer
29th April 2007, 10:45 AM
scrubs, that 70's show and csi:miami

Chazlene
29th April 2007, 12:08 PM
I like all the CSIs as well, I especially like Horatio because it's funny how he has no personality :P

VeNom
29th April 2007, 12:16 PM
yeah horatio is cool, but i agree that miami is the best of em all

undeaded
29th April 2007, 12:27 PM
Dr. Who was great on saturday - minus them making a thunder strike into gamma rays, and that fake view from the empire state building.

Chazlene
29th April 2007, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure if I liked yesterday's Dr.Who, the lightning effect killing the pig men was a tad cheesy and British actors playing Americans or visa versa never works.

Hutch
29th April 2007, 03:51 PM
Tennant has a scottish accent yet his english accent seems to work.

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 10:47 AM
i only watch movies.

errm i like 8 simple rules
scrubs
simpsons
tunchis castle

VoX
5th May 2007, 10:52 AM
You mean Tekeshi's castle? (can't spell it)

Me and my mates came up with a retard version of it; Tepeshi's castle, I'm waiting for Chazlene's tutorial on how to make a comic and caricatures and I'll make it as a comic

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 11:08 AM
yeah thts wht i mean, awesome watching them just be stupid.

VoX
5th May 2007, 11:20 AM
Ok, can I ask why are you using something I made for the community as your sig?

I can make you custom pop out ones like mine if you wish.

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 11:44 AM
yes thank you, as you all ready have its a nice sig =D

back on topic, i also watch family guy and futerama

dark deagle
14th May 2007, 10:04 PM
darren brown is creepy :D

FaTaL
15th May 2007, 08:01 PM
hes kool, so david blane, but darren brown is way better

Chazlene
23rd May 2007, 08:22 PM
Have you all been watching Trick or Treat he's been doing? The series has finished now, but some of the stuff they did was really harsh, like hypnotising some bloke in a photo booth, then moving him and the photo booth to Marrakesh or wherever it was, while he was still hypnotised, then waking him up again. Cruel but funny to see his reaction.

Chalex4
23rd May 2007, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I saw that episode. It was definitely funny to watch :) .

FaTaL
25th May 2007, 08:24 PM
yh ive watched a couple of them, ive got episodes of him though so i know some of his best stuff, which is funny.

sreeja
1st February 2008, 06:21 AM
I am listening to a Hindi movie "Kuch kuch hotha hey" .It is one of my favourite movie .I have seen it several times.But next Saturday night this movie came again.I will wait for it to see.

Isphera
1st February 2008, 08:47 AM
Woah, thread necro.

ez64
1st February 2008, 11:11 AM
edit: oops just saw it was a thread necro can we get rid of this guy you know hes gonna try and scam us soon, oh hes trying to turf "wslaat.com".

Hardly ever watch tv these day's.

I do keep up to every episode release of these show's if they havent been canceld.

Oddessy 5
family guy
south park
stargate/atlantis
Trek ALL
jericho
firefly
simpsons
Battlestar
my name is earl
nevermind the buzzcocks
mock the week
everybody hates chris
heroes
doctor who
first wave
hustle
MITM
prison break
pure pwnage
top gear
tripping the rift

Bloo
1st February 2008, 07:25 PM
Which Battlestar ez64, the old one or reimagined? (I've only watched the new ones). And Jericho is good though i've only seen one or two episodes.
Stargate well yeahs, it pwns... Top Gear of course.... and a lot of the rest I like to watch then again (aside from Heroes and 4400).

Oh yeah and 24 is great as well.

MnM324
13th March 2008, 12:15 AM
my favourite day is Saturday, every single hour i have so many shows to watch and those are the days where they put marathons of the best shows