PDA

View Full Version : Steam Quakecon Sale: 12th - 15th

Calneon
12th August 2010, 07:08 PM
http://imgur.com/OkblL.jpg

Oblivion GoTY: £6.97

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition presents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created.

Quakecon Pack: £49.99

Includes 27 items: Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth, Commander Keen, DOOM 3, DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil, DOOM II, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, Final DOOM, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, HeXen II, HeXen: Beyond Heretic, HeX

More deals over the next few days...

Hopefully something better than Oblivion for the other sales :).

Trigger
12th August 2010, 07:41 PM
Why do they always do this when i need to save money :p

Isphera
12th August 2010, 08:14 PM
You able to find the images out again like last time?

Calneon
12th August 2010, 08:22 PM
You able to find the images out again like last time?
No, I think they learned from last time and haven't named the images as obviously.

D_K_Head
13th August 2010, 10:35 AM
...curses...

Hopefully something better than Oblivion for the other sales :).

You mean better, because we've all already got it, or better because you didn't like Oblivion?

Not particularally bothered either way, but curious about how the community views Bethesta's fourth ES game...

Calneon
13th August 2010, 11:36 AM
...curses...

You mean better, because we've all already got it, or better because you didn't like Oblivion?

Not particularally bothered either way, but curious about how the community views Bethesta's fourth ES game...
Better because everyone already has it.

Vicious Horizon
13th August 2010, 12:57 PM
Morrowind was better.. apart from the combat.

But meh, I'm not gonna bother paying £6 for the expansions (I know it's all of them, but I already have normal).

Calneon
13th August 2010, 02:14 PM
I never actually finished Oblivion, I got so into modding it and the Oblivion sections were kind of dull, I never got round to it :P. I bought it again on Steam in the summer sale because it came with all the expansions, might get round to playing it again some point.

Vicious Horizon
13th August 2010, 04:26 PM
Lol Phant;

Yeah, the mods add so much, I genuinely forget about some of the stuff that was in the game originally.

Best mods are the 'sell quest items' and 'kill essential characters', reminds me of Morrowind, selling the package that I was meant to deliver, assassinating the Man-God Vivec and running riot.

Oblivion's a good game.

Calneon
13th August 2010, 05:33 PM
FCOM was the way to go, a bitch to install but changed to game sooooo much.

Calneon
13th August 2010, 05:35 PM
All DOOM games on sale

http://imgur.com/dGXPB.jpg

Vicious Horizon
13th August 2010, 06:13 PM
Tempted to grab Doom 3..