PDA

View Full Version : New Medal of Honor Video

eTernity
28th August 2010, 09:34 PM
A new MOH video, called 'Fallen Angel Part One'.
Showing the online gameplay of the upcoming MOH.
Looks awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2VpdI1ILDw

Vicious Horizon
28th August 2010, 09:41 PM
Did anyone hear the BBC's report on MoH? It was literally this: "A new game 'Medal of Honour' has been questioned after the game is focussed around the player playing as the Taliban, getting points for killing Allied western troops"

It made me rage :<

eTernity
28th August 2010, 09:49 PM
Did anyone hear the BBC's report on MoH? It was literally this: "A new game 'Medal of Honour' has been questioned after the game is focussed around the player playing as the Taliban, getting points for killing Allied western troops"

It made me rage :<

Raged about the game?

Chalex4
28th August 2010, 11:02 PM
I think he means that he raged at the BBC. I thought it was a pretty awesome trailer, although I hope it's not just a stop-gap between BC2 and BF3.

D_K_Head
29th August 2010, 02:08 PM
"The Medal of Honour team would like to thank all those who participated in the beta and helped make our multiplayer even better."

Are they fucking blind? MoH's Multiplayer SUCKED. They had a D-Pad graphic for killstreaks, and the options gave you the ability to change the resolution of your TELEVISION screen.

I hope this fizzles away and dies. It's just another pointless shooter by EA. BF3 should be next, not some dumbed down consoletard microshooter, with emorapmetal laid over the top.

Calneon
29th August 2010, 04:33 PM
I actually agree with DK, I played the beta and it was so generic, and got boring after playing for over an hour. Plus it crashed before I ever got a kill streak bonus.

Vicious Horizon
29th August 2010, 04:46 PM
I actually agree with DK

HOLY SHIT.