PDA

View Full Version : ATK i40 Giveaway: Winners!

Chalex4
30th August 2010, 12:09 PM
A massive congratulations to the winners!! Wizzo generated the numbers at our desks at about 2am :).

---
Novint Falcon Winners:
Post #48: B2-C1: Golden Crater
Post #22: G2-AP6: Marshallo
---

Logitech G500 Mouse Winner:
Post #12: G2-AN12: Hessian

Sennheiser HD201 Winner:
Post #55: G2-S11: Badbadger

SteelSeries Surface QcK Winners:
Post #49: MQ-B2: Paranoia
Post #47: MQ-V1: TommyV

We recorded the drawing and this will be featured in our event video.

Unfortunately we couldn't get hold of Marshallo, Hessian or Paranoia. I'll PM them shortly and request their address so we can ship them off :D.

If you badly want a Novint Falcon but didn't win, you can use our referral code "atkfalcon" for 20% off on Novint.com. Thanks for entering!!

Paranoia
30th August 2010, 03:03 PM
Woop - I heard you were looking for me at 3AM, but I was fast asleep at that point. :D Shot off quite early this morning too. Will await PM re: address. :)

Thanks.

Isphera
30th August 2010, 03:57 PM
Congrats to those who won, although you'll have to wait a couple years for the video to come out, judging on the progression of production time on the last couple :D.

Vicious Horizon
30th August 2010, 07:36 PM
Lol, trawling around Grandstand and TF2 hut looking for people at 4 in the morning is most fail. Congrats Paranoia ^^,

Chalex4
31st August 2010, 11:03 PM
I have sent a private message to you all now regarding the postage etc. Congratulations again :).

We did try to find you all very late Sunday night which was amusing, as we didn't want to miss you Monday morning. Most of you had either left for home or gone to bed though!

EDIT: To the Novint Falcon winners, I will PM you again when they've been posted. They will arrive at my place within the next couple of days I think.

Marshallo
31st August 2010, 11:27 PM
Still pretty gob smacked about winning, and regret leaving when I did just hours before you came to look. How were the reactions from the people who were still there?

Thanks to everyone at the ATK(they are so similar, honestly)community, cannot wait to finally see what the falcon is all about! :)

Isphera
1st September 2010, 09:44 AM
It's ATK, but your welcome anyway :D

I've tried the falcon and wasn't that impressed with it to be fair (as usual, disclaimer for this is that this is my opinion and not that of ATK), but other people seem to like it so it's sort of each to their own - you'll have to try it to see if you like it.

Most obvious statement ever.

Vicious Horizon
1st September 2010, 11:00 AM
I <3 the Falcon, it's like PEW PEW OMG I SHOT HIM, AND I CAN FEEL BALLS IN 3D.

My views represent that of all people who came to i40 and didn't miss out on an awesome event and instead went to a crappy music festival with 2 decent bands.

Isphera
1st September 2010, 11:59 AM
There was more than two bands the whole weekend, but there were more bad bands over good bands, that's for sure, but I had enough to keep me going through the weekend. Crystal Castles were the worst though - Paramore were a little disappointing as well.

Vicious Horizon
1st September 2010, 12:18 PM
Crystal Castles were bad? I never thought they'd be good live.

Isphera
1st September 2010, 12:37 PM
I think I described it to Mitch and Chaz as being interned in Guantanamo Bay and having music played at you to be tortured - that is what they should use, Crystal Castles are lethal.

Marshy
2nd September 2010, 01:22 AM
Crystal Castles bad? I lol'd Oric need to l2l music they are only good live, i guess its a lifestyle rather than a genre

Isphera
2nd September 2010, 08:52 AM
they are only good live

They aren't. They are atrocious live, and I suspect they are as well on recordings as well (never listened to 'em).

Marshallo
8th September 2010, 02:30 PM
Just a quick update, i've had the Falcon for a day now and have been having far too much fun with just the tutorials and mini games that come with it. Had a bit of a battle with windows installing it too but it was just a missing .dll

I've hardly even touched FPS games yet which should be fun, only took a quick go on TF2 and was suurprised at how much work they put into it with environmental force feedback and accurate feedback from each class and gun. It makes it a whole new game. Loved it all so far.

I almost forgot, I tried to order the free pistol grip but they are sold out on the Novint store so i'll keep checking back.

Vicious Horizon
8th September 2010, 03:06 PM
Good to hear you're enjoying it Marsh ^^,

Chazlene
8th September 2010, 04:10 PM
Good to hear Marshallo, yeah the pistol grip makes FPS's so much more fun, especially when playing as the Heavy in TF2 using Sasha with the recoil on full, even if it does make the game harder to play :p