PDA

View Full Version : i40 Aftermath

Calneon
30th August 2010, 04:45 PM
It's over now, felt so short. I had a great time, though I was kind of disappointed that we didn't play more games as a whole community. Omegle on Sunday was probably the highlight. Pleased I got past the group stages of the SC2 tournament, I'll have to improve a lot if I want to get further next time :).

Did anyone win anything on the raffle? I need to wait until they post the numbers on the website to see if my one ticket got me anything.

Chazlene
30th August 2010, 06:26 PM
Vicious won a mouse, but I think that was it really. You're right it did seem too short, and the only gaming we all did together really was going on CS:S a couple of times and briefly Killing Floor. However doing the whole interviewing and giveaway stuff was a new experience which I liked, plus bullying Marshy and Chalex of course was another highlight :p

Isphera
30th August 2010, 07:23 PM
Please don't do any more, your making me cry inside already.

That said, I saw Hutch at reading in a yellow hoodie when I was walking towards and he was walking away from All Time Low. He looked like Pikachu.

Vicious Horizon
30th August 2010, 07:38 PM
Should have punched him in the face.

Isphera
30th August 2010, 07:42 PM
Waste of energy tbh. Rather use it trying to stay warm in the pouring rain. It was quite funny, he looked like the tag along by desperation in this group of six. But I resisted the urge to shout 'PIka-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!'.

Bloo
30th August 2010, 08:51 PM
I feel my arrival was the best part of i40. Because I'm an egotistical dick.

Target
30th August 2010, 09:04 PM
It's over now, felt so short. I had a great time, though I was kind of disappointed that we didn't play more games as a whole community. Omegle on Sunday was probably the highlight. .

plus bullying Marshy and Chalex of course was another highlight :p

Yes, tits was highlight :D yeh we didn't really do that much gaming but was enjoyable weekend and good to put faces to names and voices :P
./praying I won a keyboard on the raffle..take it chalex didnt win anything as per :D

VoX
30th August 2010, 09:18 PM
Looking forward to raffle numbers, cross fingers I've got something at least lol.

Was a good weekend, shame its over for another year though.

Chazlene
31st August 2010, 11:45 AM
Some photos from the Multiplay site of you guys who went to the Eve meet:

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/iseries/gallery/album/72157624712873473/i40-eve-meet.html?page=2

Vicious Horizon
31st August 2010, 01:52 PM
I'm famous! XD

VoX
31st August 2010, 06:24 PM
Rofl.

So Chalex, i40 video done yet?

Chalex4
31st August 2010, 07:05 PM
I really enjoyed this LAN, although I wish I'd have played more games and didn't have my keyboard destroyed. As always, I won nothing in the raffle at all.. but that was expected :p. I really enjoyed meeting all the extra people and being told how to suck less at SC2. Omegle was also a whole new league of win.

I'm capturing the 4th i40 tape right now, and all I can say is the footage I've got is top quality. 'Vox's Overclocking' and the 'Exhibitor Interviews' parts will be released ASAP as they will date quite quickly. The proper ATK i40 one will be a slightly longer project!

Trigger
31st August 2010, 07:20 PM
I slept for 20 hours last night and still feel so knackered, wish i had had more time to spend hanging with you guys, if another i series comes along with a big group then i definately wouldnt Staff again at the same time but none the less it was nice seeing everyone and i still had a gd time.

+1 for weekend going quick

VoX
31st August 2010, 08:22 PM
I'm capturing the 4th i40 tape right now, and all I can say is the footage I've got is top quality. 'Vox's Overclocking' and the 'Exhibitor Interviews' parts will be released ASAP as they will date quite quickly. The proper ATK i40 one will be a slightly longer project!

Nice. Please edit out any cringe-worthy stuff lol :p.

And yeah, +2 to weekend being over quickly.

Isphera
31st August 2010, 10:20 PM
And please do not include me flipping the bird at the camera. I will be displeased.

Calneon
31st August 2010, 11:52 PM
Nice. Please edit out any cringe-worthy stuff lol :p.

And yeah, +2 to weekend being over quickly.

I'll be looking forward to seeing that, I watched you film some of it and most of what I was was cringeworthy lol xD.

VoX
31st August 2010, 11:55 PM
Lol yeah. Tbh the whole OCing vid will be cringe worthy, dislike being the focus of the video lol

Vicious Horizon
1st September 2010, 08:17 AM
As said in the shoutbox, must rename it to "VoX OvercloX" - More cringeworthy for VoX.

Isphera
1st September 2010, 08:55 AM
As said in the shoutbox, must rename it to "VoX OvercloX" - More cringeworthy for VoX.

I lol'd. I missed a hell of a weekend by the sounds of it. It makes me cry inside, but then I realized I saw Sub Focus and Blink 182, and it makes me smile, but then I realized that most of the weekend was terrible, and then I cry inside again.

Vicious Horizon
1st September 2010, 10:59 AM
Oric - come to i41, if enough people go, I'll volunteer.

Isphera
1st September 2010, 12:00 PM
i41 and i42 are no go's for me, owing to university dates. i43, I'm well up for making up for the two I've missed for misbegotten adventures.

VoX
1st September 2010, 06:26 PM

Oh god I'd rather have the entire video scrapped :p.

Isphera
2nd September 2010, 12:51 PM
Or shorten it up - VoX'o'CloX

Chazlene
8th September 2010, 05:11 PM
Just found this on someone's Flickr:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4154/4970741990_e7f0bb760f_o.jpg

Vicious Horizon
8th September 2010, 05:14 PM
Haha, that's awesome.

VoX
8th September 2010, 05:27 PM
The one time I wasn't wearing my ATK shirt :(.

That is, however, quite win.

Isphera
9th September 2010, 09:18 AM
That's an awesome photo :D Find out who took it and get him to shoot are next video, cause it's better than Chalex's atm.

DO THE BLOODY VIDEO!!

Calneon
9th September 2010, 10:31 AM
Very nice photo indeed :) Looks like Chalex and Vox are playing CSS, can't really tell what I'm playing, probably CSS too.

Vicious Horizon
9th September 2010, 11:28 AM
I have no idea what I'm playing... Maybe Borderlands?

Chazlene
9th September 2010, 11:32 AM
What the fuck are Bloo and I finding so damn interesting about whatever Nikoli's doing.

Isphera
9th September 2010, 10:49 PM
Probably showing you his Polski Sklep.