PDA

View Full Version : BC2 Team Revival?

Isphera
31st August 2010, 10:25 PM
So, Ęternus seems to have done shit all since we decided on the name. Well, I want to change that. Since playing it a couple days ago, I would really love to restart the BC2 team. Just a prelim thread more than anything, post below if you would be interested in being a part of this. I would be up for running it, but if anyone else would be interested in running it, then say and I won't put up resistance at all, unless your name happens to be Nikoli ;P

List
Oricalcos - Medic/Recon
Nikoli
Chalex
Target
Calneon

nikoli
31st August 2010, 10:31 PM
defo up for that shit

Chalex4
31st August 2010, 11:18 PM
I might be interested in playing, as I need to get back into it. Good job on the revival attempt :p.

Target
31st August 2010, 11:23 PM
Think this is a good idea really, much more team play based game and can be more relaxed :p

Isphera
31st August 2010, 11:32 PM
Worth mentioning this wont be a strict, truly competitive team, just a bit of fun as a community and play a couple of matches. Because even I admit that competitive stuff 24/7 isn't fun.

Calneon
31st August 2010, 11:49 PM
Yeah i'd be up for it.

Isphera
1st September 2010, 08:44 AM
Can everyone also put which two classes they would like to play in order of preference. Anyone who knows me knows I play Medic, and Medic only, but I've dabbled with Recon, so that's my second class, but it's like putting Ronaldo as your emergency keeper, it never happens except for that really odd situation.

I'll maintain a list at the top.