PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Ęternus TF2 team - Who wants in?

Darkeagle
2nd September 2010, 10:46 AM
Simple question really, who wants to join the TF2 team? There will be a training once a week, witch at the start will NOT be compulsory, but will be advised to attend, we will look to be a fun team, maybe having a few matches here and there, but will not be a competitive hardcore team, at least until me and DP feel that we could possibly preform as one.

If your interested sign up below with your 3 best classes.

Thanks

DE

Kacere
2nd September 2010, 11:00 AM
Yeah I'm up for it, if training is a set night and I'm told in advance I should be able to make it most weeks. :)

My three main classes are 1.Scout
2.Heavy
3.Soldier

But I play scout 90% of the time :)

Vicious Horizon
2nd September 2010, 11:51 AM
Scout
Pyro
Sniper

- Definately in.

nikoli
2nd September 2010, 12:04 PM
ill try :) and give it a go id do sniper heavy pyro or engy not sure on the 3rd one

VoX
2nd September 2010, 12:27 PM
Scout.

Madflyingman
2nd September 2010, 12:41 PM
ToastySloth: Yeah i'll play 1.Soldier 2.scout 3.SPAI

<3 tf2

Isphera
2nd September 2010, 12:44 PM
If your interested sign up below with your 3 best classes.

Scout.

l2count

I'll probs be a bit inactive to begin with, but 1) Medic, 2) Heavy, 3) Scout.

2 and 3 are placeholders, since we all know I can only play medic. I'll update the roster later tonight when a majority of those interested have signed up.

Darkpidgeon
2nd September 2010, 12:54 PM
Another note is that we need the servers sorted, as in a public that is popular, and a 13 slot match server. Having one server then swapping them over isn't the best of options due to having to clear out a possible full popular server.

Just to let people know my classes- Soldier, Engie, heavy.

Isphera
2nd September 2010, 01:00 PM
Completely agree with you DP. I'm in the process of identifying the main server manager and then appointing them to a coordinator spot in Ęternus so we can get the servers sorted as soon as a problem arises and change them to utilize the resources we have optimally. At the moment, we need to allocate server space to the TF2 and BC2 team properly, but TF2 will likely get done first. Server guy will probably be VoX, but I'll look into it today.

VoX
2nd September 2010, 07:34 PM
Server guy is me.

And only put scout cause that is literally all I can play.

Colonel Mitch
2nd September 2010, 08:11 PM
GIEF. that is all

Vicious Horizon
2nd September 2010, 09:46 PM
Scout is the class which I have worked the hardest on, unlocked almost all the equipment, and I have strategies for every map xD

Isphera
2nd September 2010, 10:16 PM
Lol, kk. Added VoX as server guy, since he has access to it all anyway and set most of it up tonight.

Darkeagle
2nd September 2010, 10:41 PM
Just a heads up, I will take the initial roster after tomorrow evening, so if you want to sign up it would make it a hell of allot easier for me and DP if you did it before then. Of course after then you can still apply but it will probably involve some sort of trial or such. Thanks in advance

Isphera
3rd September 2010, 10:13 AM
Could you post it up in a format similar to the roster thread, so I can just copy it up straight to it with minimal editing?

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 10:43 AM
Sure thing, il do this when i get home from work, or during work, depending if i get board of 7 hours worth of tetris

Vicious Horizon
3rd September 2010, 11:06 AM
Bored of Tetris?

This is blasphemy!

THIS IS MADNESS!

Isphera
3rd September 2010, 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BezQ6orIALk&feature=related

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 03:29 PM
Thus the derailing started

Deri
3rd September 2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0io_hgZUkcE

Something you will find immensely useful.

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 05:15 PM
Cheers deri, once i have everyone set up i plan to make a thread of useful vids and guide's and such, so il make sure to flick through that and post it up there.

Deri
3rd September 2010, 05:48 PM
I'd like to volunteer as a buddy for the team. A buddy is a non-member who fills slots if and when needed.

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 05:59 PM
That would be great deri, if you didnt mind could help allot

Deri
3rd September 2010, 06:01 PM
It would be fine - just don't expect anything good from me now.

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 06:02 PM
lol, i wont, no pressure :p