PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Ęternus TF2 team - What happens next

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 05:50 PM
Congratulations to the new members of the Ęternus TF2 team !!! - you passed a test even ATK could pass :P

Okay, so this is were it gets a tad less straight foward this is what me and DP plan to do over the next few days:

Sort out a Steam group so members can be notified of events, matches, ect

Populate the public server so that we can get some practice in ( i know that this isnt the most ideal form of practice but unfortunatly we dont have enough members to play with ourselves )

Set up a few matches so that people can see what level we will be trying to reach, and it will help us blend as a team and you never know we could get lucky.

Set up a time for training that will work for everyone ( i will make a thread on this )

It would be greatly appreciated if members COULD train and practice with there classes, but of corse you dont have to, and there will not be any reprecusions if you do.

Thanks

DE

Deri
3rd September 2010, 05:59 PM
Lots of stuff learnt from the last time, but I have to state: public play is the best way to practice your actual fragging skill. I feel so bad in saying this (as I used to disagree with it entirely) but publics promote reaction, aim and timing more than small scale mixes (ala 6v6). Less pushes and turtling (badlands last CP for example) and more mid-way fragging.

Just enjoy it. Don't make it an issue, or you will start clawing at eachover over the smallest mistakes...

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 06:12 PM
Yeah thats what we decided from early on, from past experiences in ATK and SBC, being to serious will only lead to our own demise, i plan to start slowly and see were we can take it without pressuring people to much