PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Ęternus TF2 team - Training times

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 05:57 PM
Okay this thread is so we can sort out a time for training that is suitable for everyone.

First a little about what training will be like.

Training will consist of running through various maps that are used for competitive play, each map will be explained, with how to push as a team, attack, defend and individual class tactics. I would be pleased if people tried to attend or give me warning if they are going to miss it.

Training Times

So my intial idea is that we should go for Sunday at 8 pm, but thats up for change if people cant make it.

Thanks

DE

Toasty-Sloth
3rd September 2010, 05:59 PM
sunday at 8.....

yeahh i can make that.

VoX
3rd September 2010, 06:30 PM
Should be good for me.

Kacere
3rd September 2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah I should be able to make that. Most weeks :)

nikoli
3rd September 2010, 06:54 PM
was there a need in making the separate threads ? about what happens next and then the times?
also for kicks ill do it

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 08:43 PM
Um yes there was nick, this way this thread can be used so i can easily and quickly find out when to move training and posts about the running of the team, while trying to be witty and funny and question everything to make there E peen look bigger can go in the other thread

nikoli
3rd September 2010, 08:51 PM
was just saying couldve all had it in one and saved looking through a few threads or one dying out etc :)

Toasty-Sloth
3rd September 2010, 09:21 PM
while trying to be witty and funny and question everything to make there E peen look bigger can go in the other thread

you just got told.

Isphera
3rd September 2010, 11:06 PM
Sunday at 8 is bad for me due to a conflict of my raid schedule on WoW. Saturday would be a better day?

Darkeagle
3rd September 2010, 11:10 PM
i wanted to kinda keep away from saturday and friday nights due to obvious reasons lol

Isphera
3rd September 2010, 11:26 PM
The raid on the sunday starts at 7, so if it were earlier in the day, then I could possibly make it.

Darkeagle
4th September 2010, 12:11 AM
Hmmm i may see about moving it to 5

Deri
4th September 2010, 12:20 AM
The raid on the sunday starts at 7, so if it were earlier in the day, then I could possibly make it.

I'm laughing because I have the exact same thing

Colonel Mitch
4th September 2010, 06:43 PM
Weekends Friday - sunday evening im either in liverpool or indesposed at home.

If its sunday i wont usually be free till like 10-11pm sometimes midnight.

Once i start uni on the 20th ill be able to give you a better idea as ill actually have some free time. also next week (starting 13th) i wil no longer be working so will be free practically all week.

Isphera
7th September 2010, 10:02 AM
Any update on a time or possible first sesh?

Vicious Horizon
7th September 2010, 12:28 PM
I can't do Sunday evenings or Thursday evenings.

Darkeagle
7th September 2010, 10:33 PM
Currently wednesday evenings at 8 seems like the plan, any objections?

Isphera
7th September 2010, 10:34 PM
At the moment, that seems fine with me. However, something may change in the next few days - i'll keep you posted.

Colonel Mitch
8th September 2010, 07:52 AM
Wednesday (today) at 8pm is fine, and it shud b next week too, but week after im at uni and will have to find out.

Vicious Horizon
8th September 2010, 08:00 AM
Good with me,

starting tonight?

Isphera
8th September 2010, 08:13 AM
Wednesday (today) at 8pm is fine, and it shud b next week too, but week after im at uni and will have to find out.

Me as well.