PDA

View Full Version : ATK tops google!

Colonel Mitch
9th September 2010, 10:27 PM
Google Gaming community and youll find.....

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=gaming+community&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

NOW THATS AN ACHIEVEMENT

on teh world wide google we are third too.

Fucking meow.

Vicious Horizon
9th September 2010, 10:35 PM
Aye, one of the newbies who's been posting lately said they googled gaming community and found us =)

Isphera
9th September 2010, 10:35 PM
I thought we'd been top for a while? I could have sworn a couple of people came here because they typed that in google and came up with ATK.

Colonel Mitch
9th September 2010, 10:41 PM
I know a year ago we were on the second page.

Isphera
9th September 2010, 11:04 PM
I know we've been top for a couple months, but it's still a pretty intreguing achievement, even if not many are sticking around to post :D

Chalex4
10th September 2010, 12:28 AM
We are doing pretty awesomely now :). I changed the site's name today from "Aim to Kill" to "ATK" so it will be interesting to see how that affects our ranking. Positively I hope!

Chazlene
10th September 2010, 12:47 AM
Lohl yeah we've been at the top of the search list for gaming community for a while now :D

Target
10th September 2010, 02:43 AM
Yeh I'm pretty sure we been at the top for awhile, chalex was boasting abo ut it ages ago, when he spent lol £ and something "useful"

Isphera
10th September 2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah, obviously didn't need a computer upgrade at that time.

D_K_Head
10th September 2010, 09:17 PM
...while I don't doubt this is badass, how useful can it really be? I mean... the sort of gamers that would join a community by typing "gaming community" into google usually come with a wheelchair and their own drool cup.

That said, maybe all the bots that keep crawling over the forum might have something to do with it?