PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer gameplays

shadex
18th October 2010, 05:47 PM
Hey folks! I found this community that has the multiplayer gameplays of almost every game type for CoD Black Ops. They have them on their own host, so they won't be deleted like on Youtube. Here's the link:

http://www.c3-gaming.net/forum/showthread.php?p=966

Seems pretty epic to me and I'm looking forward to the launch day :)

Chazlene
18th October 2010, 06:14 PM
That looks awesome, maps look a lot more fun than the MW2 ones.

Also, welcome to ATK :)

shadex
18th October 2010, 09:15 PM

Yeah they do look more fun, and the new weapons are awesome :awe:

Calneon
18th October 2010, 10:38 PM
I just watched the sniper video.

OH MY GOD IS LOOKS AMAZING LOOK AT ALL THE NEW WEAPONS AND THE AWESUM GRAPHICS AND THE CAMPING OMG ITS GONNA BE SO FUN OMG OMG OMG SO MUCH BETTER THAN MW2 WHICH WAS LIKE CRAP AND THIS IS SO MUCH DIFFRENT ITS GUNNA BE SO GOOD!

Vicious Horizon
19th October 2010, 08:05 AM
Hey. How's it going?

Mr.Big
19th October 2010, 08:22 AM
meh, those videos actually made me not want to buy the game... (TBH it looks like more fail than MW2)

Calneon
19th October 2010, 10:17 AM
The game's going to be utter horseshit, and if you think otherwise you're the kind of trash that's going to ruin gaming for the rest of us. This industry isn't about making good games anymore, it's about making money, and unfortunately, while people still buy this recycled garbage, nothing is going to change. Valve are one of the last bastions of hope left for gaming, primarily because Gabe Newell is passionate about making good games. Other than that, only indie developers are actually creating innovative and new games, it's just a shame that people don't buy them.

If you're one of the people who are thinking that this game looks so much better than MW2, think to yourself, what significant gameplay changes have been introduced to the series since CoD4? I'm struggling hard to think of one. You're paying extortionate prices for a 5 hour long campaign, and some new models and maps in multiplayer.

Go die in a fire.

Vicious Horizon
19th October 2010, 11:24 AM
Delightful, Cal.

I for one, don't really care that one franchise is being recycled over and over, it reminds me of pigs I guess. (Goes through bones like butter =D)

It's making gaming more mainstream, it's making it (slightly) more socially acceptable, it's bringing people into the industry (you read how many millions CoD makes) and even though that particular franchise is being regurgitated, it's sparking the creativity and the passion that the industry really needs, I mean, think about the kids who play CoD4, want to be game designers, then go on to make the next World of Goo, or Plants vs. Zombies or whatever they come up with while trying to make it in the gaming industry.

Love 'em or hate them, Activision do fund good studios, which occassionally make good games, even though Kotick is a dick, he's helping out the industry in some way or another by shelling out these games every quarter.

Chazlene
19th October 2010, 11:31 AM
The game's going to be utter horseshit, and if you think otherwise you're the kind of trash that's going to ruin gaming for the rest of us. This industry isn't about making good games anymore, it's about making money, and unfortunately, while people still buy this recycled garbage, nothing is going to change. Valve are one of the last bastions of hope left for gaming, primarily because Gabe Newell is passionate about making good games. Other than that, only indie developers are actually creating innovative and new games, it's just a shame that people don't buy them.

If you're one of the people who are thinking that this game looks so much better than MW2, think to yourself, what significant gameplay changes have been introduced to the series since CoD4? I'm struggling hard to think of one. You're paying extortionate prices for a 5 hour long campaign, and some new models and maps in multiplayer.

Go die in a fire.

I seem to remember Bloo or someone mentioning a load of fans got pissed off when Mass Effect 2 came out because it had become more of a shooter than an RPG... that's what happens when you make 'significant gameplay changes'. A lot of people don't want huge changes. The formula COD4 had worked and people really liked it, so there's no need to change it... think how annoyed everyone gets when there's a new Facebook layout. But to be honest, a lot of new features HAVE been added on top of the existing structure in Black Ops... like classes being far more customisable and the addition of the wager game modes.

Calneon
19th October 2010, 01:37 PM
Delightful, Cal.

I for one, don't really care that one franchise is being recycled over and over, it reminds me of pigs I guess. (Goes through bones like butter =D)

It's making gaming more mainstream, it's making it (slightly) more socially acceptable, it's bringing people into the industry (you read how many millions CoD makes) and even though that particular franchise is being regurgitated, it's sparking the creativity and the passion that the industry really needs, I mean, think about the kids who play CoD4, want to be game designers, then go on to make the next World of Goo, or Plants vs. Zombies or whatever they come up with while trying to make it in the gaming industry.

Love 'em or hate them, Activision do fund good studios, which occassionally make good games, even though Kotick is a dick, he's helping out the industry in some way or another by shelling out these games every quarter.
I don't think people play MW2 and say to themselves, "I'm inspired to make an awesome indie game". Activision fund good game studios and suck the life out of them, turning them into money makers.

Vicious Horizon
19th October 2010, 02:26 PM
When I played through CoD4 I was thinking about how I'd love to do animation work etc. I loved the way that the marines, rather than having fixed stances, had nearly life-like movements for taking cover, spying out and firing amongst other things.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to have thought that it was a high-quality game, made with quite a lot of work, if you looked closely..

Bloo
19th October 2010, 02:42 PM
I seem to remember Bloo or someone mentioning a load of fans got pissed off when Mass Effect 2 came out because it had become more of a shooter than an RPG... that's what happens when you make 'significant gameplay changes'. A lot of people don't want huge changes. The formula COD4 had worked and people really liked it, so there's no need to change it... think how annoyed everyone gets when there's a new Facebook layout. But to be honest, a lot of new features HAVE been added on top of the existing structure in Black Ops... like classes being far more customisable and the addition of the wager game modes.

Erm, not taking sides here but that wasn't exactly what I said. A lot of the hardcore RPG fans didn't like the changes, a lot of new people loved them and most of the current fans thought most of the changes were for the better. Mass Effect 2 could have just been Mass Effect 1 with a few new bells and whistles attached (headshots, some more companions etc) but instead they mixed things up a bit, made some big changes and for the most part, it improved the game and did make it feel "closer" to the original vision of Mass Effect than even the first game.

But yeah, change is good. From what I've heard Black Ops might potentially mix things up and be an interesting new game. Or it might be the same regurgitated mass. Either way it will sell.