PDA

View Full Version : Stalker SOC mod help

Setsoru
2nd November 2010, 02:46 AM
hey guys tbh this is aimed mostly at Calneon, and he's not on steam at the moment so im posting this.
I purchased the stalker 75% deal from steam, and installed SOH but i when i run the complete 2009 mod install, it says that it cannot find the installation.. Now i HAVE researched and i found this loooooooooooooong mission of making gamedata folders and what not, and was just wondering, if i actually have to do that, or is there another way?

Calneon
2nd November 2010, 11:50 AM
Did you launch the game at least once before you tried to install? Otherwise it doesn't know where it's located.

Setsoru
2nd November 2010, 02:33 PM
lol finally figured it out, i hadn't launched it, should have realised that sooner, cause its pretty much the same for the other steam games. hahaha, thanks for the reply ;)

Calneon
3rd November 2010, 02:48 AM
lol finally figured it out, i hadn't launched it, should have realised that sooner, cause its pretty much the same for the other steam games. hahaha, thanks for the reply ;)
I think you'll find I figured it out :).

Setsoru
3rd November 2010, 11:57 AM
lol i know i know

but i found it here just before i saw yours ;)

http://artistpavel.blogspot.com/2009/04/stalker-complete-2009.html

Compatibility:

Retail DVD versions of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl game with 1.0005 (also works with v1.0006) patch
Direct2Drive digital copy with Digital Distribution 1.0005 patch
Steam (launch & exit the game at least once, check for version 1.0005 and install the mod, start a new game after)