PDA

View Full Version : Back from Japan

Calneon
26th November 2010, 08:51 AM
Not sure how many of you knew I was going, but I was away for 10 days in Japan and got back yesterday. Stayed In Kyoto and Tokyo, ate raw fish, attended my uncle's wedding, went on the bullet train, walked around a LOT. Photos (not taken by me) will be posted soon.

Vicious Horizon
26th November 2010, 10:46 AM
Awesome, Welcome back Cal.

Things have changed, and I'm now leader of ATK, and everyone has been replaced by North Korean Robots :)

Calneon
26th November 2010, 11:31 AM
Awesome, Welcome back Cal.

Things have changed, and I'm now leader of ATK, and everyone has been replaced by North Korean Robots :)
I had internet in Japan VH :D.

Chazlene
26th November 2010, 12:29 PM
I had internet in Japan VH :D.

They have internet over there?

ez64
26th November 2010, 02:30 PM
Not sure how many of you knew I was going, but I was away for 10 days in Japan and got back yesterday. Stayed In Kyoto and Tokyo, ate raw fish, attended my uncle's wedding, went on the bullet train, walked around a LOT. Photos (not taken by me) will be posted soon.

Question is did you beat the nissan GTR :P awesome country hope you had a good time.

Chalex4
27th November 2010, 12:34 AM
They have internet over there?

Haha. Sounds like you had an interesting time out there. Pics would be epic. Big fan of sashimi now, eh?

GhostChant
8th February 2011, 09:02 PM
Japan is one of those places I'd love to go to. Mainly for the raw fish, but also for the culture. I'd also like to head over to Europe and visit Britain, France, Germany, and Norway.