PDA

View Full Version : Steam Treasure Hunt

Calneon
8th December 2010, 10:11 PM
Probably leading up to the Christmas sale, Steam have started a treasure hunt where you score achievements by completing goals in games and on your Steam profile for a chance to win free games and TF2 hats. What have people got so far?

The first bunch of goals I unlocked all but RUSE, I'm not buying that for £20. I picked up Chime for £1 and it seems like a good game, even if you buy it just for the music. Today, I already had the Fallout New Vegas one, might purchase AAaAAAAaaaaAAA! because apparently it's quite good, and can unlock the last one by playing a demo.

Toasty-Sloth
9th December 2010, 12:02 AM
i purchased AAAaaAaaaAAAAaaaAAA! (not correct but whatever) because i heard it was very good :) enjoying it highly havent quite unlocked the achievement yet but i will :)

going to add farming simulator to my wishlist <3

Vicious Horizon
9th December 2010, 01:52 PM
Clever scheme by Steam (Lol, does that rhyme?)

People buy the games for the achievements...

Unfortunately, being branded as a 'cheater' on F:NV makes me sadface, thus can't get achievements without quitting and re-entering the game every time I want to customise something >_>

So I only have one achievement, whereas in reality I probably should have unlocked most of them by now :(

Calneon
9th December 2010, 11:24 PM
Got all achievements for today, aaaAAaaaAAAaaaaAAAH! is a really great little game actually. Like that the fact that I actually have to play these games I buy for once.

Calneon
14th December 2010, 07:32 PM
Lolwin. I only have to watch a few trailers to 4/4 today's achievements.