PDA

View Full Version : ITS CHIRSTMAS!!!!!

Target
17th December 2010, 05:00 AM
When is everyone back for the holidays???
I get back Friday or today :D, have to sort my pc out though as the psu went bang :(
Everyone online this Sunday for a gaming nite? Was thinking some css or tf2?? Unless everyone has black ops as I bought this game ages ago and have still not had the chance to install and play it :s

Chazlene
17th December 2010, 09:58 AM
I've been back for a week now, but the only game I can play atm is Assassin's Creed 2 since it's the only game that doesn't run off steam, and my Steam has seriously fucked up :(

Vicious Horizon
17th December 2010, 09:58 AM
I haven't got BlacOcks yet, but Gaming Night ftw.

Colonel Mitch
17th December 2010, 04:35 PM
having mini lan in newcastle monday - wednesday so thats gaming days for me :P

having 1 in cumbria the mon and tues after that if u want to attend noobfest

Target
18th December 2010, 12:20 AM
Possibly if we can actually get out of our houses by then, its actually snowed a decent amount in Cumbria today, and supposedly theres more to come

Colonel Mitch
18th December 2010, 03:27 AM
Possibly if we can actually get out of our houses by then, its actually snowed a decent amount in Cumbria today, and supposedly theres more to come

well im in liverpool now and theres alot of snow but even wiht roads a few inches deep, that not enough to stop me :)

Calneon
18th December 2010, 01:00 PM
Currently snowing heavily in Witney. Up to about 5 inches and still going.

VoX
18th December 2010, 01:19 PM
Very heavy snowfall in Bexley.

Chalex4
18th December 2010, 05:42 PM
No snow in Loughborough, but heavy snow in Oxfordshire so I'll get home when I get home :p. Soon I hope though!

Colonel Mitch
18th December 2010, 06:32 PM
Snowed alot in liverpool yesterday, was like a blizzard on the way to manchester for about 10 miles (literally cant see anythign but snow ad only see car lights if theyre about 2 car lengths ahead.

Changing mini lan schdule to ulverston lan monday - weds, not newcastle, so chris im hoping youll be attending :)

Target
19th December 2010, 03:24 AM
my pc is full operational, but dunno if I will be able to yet, will have to see if am working or not. Will surely pop in for some generals though, you got your new rig? Also, Black Ops is fucking awesoooooooome on teh pc :D racked up 5hours just today :s already 27

Colonel Mitch
19th December 2010, 02:09 PM
Im getting the 6950s and the screen tomorrow, but im gunna have to "nip back" to newcastle to get the rest of my pc. probably do that monday night.

Isphera
22nd December 2010, 03:19 PM
Bit late and bumpy, but I'm heading back home in about 90 minutes and will be back and ready to do something at about 6.30 tonight.