PDA

View Full Version : Ban Hammer Lifted: Hutch

Chalex4
30th December 2010, 10:56 PM
The community has spoken (http://www.atkcommunity.com/threads/2737-UnBan-Hutch). The almighty ATK ban hammer has been lifted for our long lost member, Hutch.

News has reached us that "the war is over" between Hutch and Oric. Let's hope stays that way :).

Welcome back, Hutch!

Hutch
30th December 2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys for forgiving me. I was a massive dickhead back then. Currently in my second year at uni, loving assassins creed and music. Had some pretty epic interviews this year, including one with Dillinger Escape Plan and got a tonne of free review tickets. I'll not be on here too much for awhile as I realise not everyone is willing to forgive and forget, and they have the right to their opinions. I'm also quite busy workwise.

Marshy
30th December 2010, 11:16 PM
Welcome back

Isphera
30th December 2010, 11:18 PM
Was hoping I'd be the first to say it, but seeing as Marshy beat me to the punch, I have two things to say -

1) Welcome back. I hope everyone else in the community can aim to forgive and forget as I know some of here are willing to do. Glad to hear uni's going well, how'd you get to do all the interview stuff? If I got any interviews or M+Gs with the bands I've seen this year, I'd be jizzing my pants to the bank - Alter Bridge, Them Crooked Vultures, Bon Jovi and Breaking Benjamin most notably :D

2) Voteban Marshy :D

EDIT - I have a third thing - Be sure to nominate some gals in the DWPS :D

Hutch
30th December 2010, 11:30 PM
I'm part of the music team for my student radio Oric, so lots of free cds and opportunities available to see bands. Fortunately I'm the one who doesn't listen to Indie, so there is little competition for what I want to get a hold of. Also writing for the film section of the student newspaper, which is a bit more highbrow, and there have been some interesting things there like some preview screenings. Get involved, I must have made back the 4 quid for joining those societies with the free stuff!

Vicious Horizon
30th December 2010, 11:35 PM
Hey Hutch, not talked in a while... I suppose for obvious reasons, and welcome back to the Community :D

Isphera
30th December 2010, 11:35 PM
I did apply to the radio station, but I couldn't get my own show despite my vast experience of epicing up Internet Radio, and the sports show is no music and all english sports, and was only willing to give me a couple minutes a week for American stuff, which just isn't possible. Most of the off-air posts were filled anyway, aside from graphic design which we all know I have no skill in :D

Most of the societies have paid for themselves - CompSoc was £3 and I've been to one all nighter and played GH and Rock Band for 12 hours straight :D. American Football was a little more (£5 fee, plus £80 for the kit, then the mandatory £135 for Warwick Sports Membership and Gym Access), but being able to put on those pads, walk on a field and just force people out the way is a feeling I will never be able to describe. RockSoc is epicsauce, and I just joined BandSoc with a mate of mine for next term. I love Uni :D

Hutch
30th December 2010, 11:47 PM
Rocksoc in Bristol is awesome, mainly as we go to very cheap metal nights where you get a free shot of any spirit with every drink you buy, so I have an epic time without remembering how I got home the morning after.

Isphera
31st December 2010, 12:02 AM
Pretty much the same with Crash, the rock event here in Warwick, although I somehow remember with crystal clarity what happend the night I had 20 Jaeger shots - although I have no idea how I remembered anything.

Chazlene
31st December 2010, 12:09 AM
Yeah welcome back... since you left the internet it seems you have become a meme:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l99p2pioYO1qc3q7co1_500.jpg

VoX
31st December 2010, 12:15 AM
Oh hai :).

Colonel Mitch
31st December 2010, 12:31 AM
Yeah welcome back... since you left the internet it seems you have become a meme:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l99p2pioYO1qc3q7co1_500.jpg

lol chaz

ps hey hutch