PDA

View Full Version : Why commonwealth game is so costly to general mass?

Eadawaradajanes
6th January 2011, 07:15 AM
Delhi CM ask citizen of Delhi to be ready to pay more as we are developing and we conduct commonwealth game in Delhi. If it is so costly what are need to organize so expensive event in our country?

Colonel Mitch
6th January 2011, 09:28 AM
We already had this bot spam thread.

Vicious Horizon
6th January 2011, 10:47 AM
Get with it noobfest, we have this one =/

Chazlene
6th January 2011, 11:59 AM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Calneon
6th January 2011, 12:26 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Isphera
6th January 2011, 02:25 PM
Wow, so inciteful. Would love to read more of your opinions!

Hutch
6th January 2011, 02:49 PM
I like how the indians are asking for financial advice from a games forum. My advice to you india is to keep breeding and use the additional population for slave labour! Either that or typing robin hood and cheese steak jimmy's repeatedly into the forum as some kind of cheat code.

Colonel Mitch
6th January 2011, 03:10 PM
you missed this before hutch we've had an identical titled thread from the bot spam or wahtever it is, theres no way that a a real person. the thread title is even identical to the last from a few months ago.

Hutch
6th January 2011, 04:24 PM
Haha Piers, I know it's a spambot, it's just really odd spam to post, some spam is more relevant, or trying to sell something.