PDA

View Full Version : PSP 2

Target
28th January 2011, 03:04 AM
This looks like it could be the next big thing in hand held devices, apparently have the graphics and processing power of the ps3 so that you can start a game on the ps3 and then play it on the move.
Should make an interesting battle between nintendo and sony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4HF67il9m8

Calneon
28th January 2011, 04:04 AM
Pfft, I'd much rather have a 3DS if I was going to spend that much on a handheld console. I had a PSP and a DS, almost never played the PSP because it had really bad games compared to the DS. Graphics and processing power mean shit when you only have racing games and Lumines.

Colonel Mitch
28th January 2011, 09:37 AM
Ill admit the graphics on it do look good, but theres no way an ARM mobile GPU will be anywhere near as fast as the xboxs processor, despite what it says in the description.

Theyre probably talking relative to the resolution or something.

All comes down to the IF you want a portable games console really.

Chazlene
28th January 2011, 12:22 PM
Tbh the graphics may be good, but it seems a little futile when it's on a screen that small.

Hutch
28th January 2011, 12:36 PM
I tend to just listen to music on the go, or read. The games on the PSP in our house arent amazing. Still it looks like a nice improvement. Except I heard it uses cartridges, which goes back on the online downloading of the PSP Go

Koopaman45
30th March 2011, 11:37 PM
The PSP coming out looks amazing for gameplay, the 3DS is good for playing old games revamped in 3D.