PDA

View Full Version : EVE Online - Free 21day Trial for Everyone

Chyeen
28th February 2011, 03:37 PM
So how does it work? (Unofficial Rules)

Simple. Everyone who wants to get 21 days of free game time can post their email addresses here in 'Free 21-day Trial for Everyone' thread. Those of us who have subscribed can then send the trial to you.
NB! You can always remove your email address after you have received the trial, use [at] in place of @ or use your extra email address if you are worried about getting spammed. So far I haven't heard any complaints from people who have used the help of this thread, so it shouldn't really be a problem.

How long does it take to get an invitation through 'Free 21-day Trial for Everyone' thread?

Most of the invites are sent in about 1 to 2 hours waiting times are not rare anymore!

30 Days of Free Game Time
If your buddy subscribes then you receive 30 days of game time completely free but be aware that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Program Terms and conditions, EVE Online official website, secure.eveonline.com/Marketing/Buddy/#inlineContent
# Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, Direct Debit, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX, iDeal and PayPal.
Payments not eligible for this offer: CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.
# Your friend must activate the free 21-day trial within 2 weeks of receiving your Buddy Program invite.
# You will need to have an active account once your friend purchases an EVE Online subscription to get your 30 days.

Congratulations to all who have subscribed & are enjoying the life in the world of Eve to full.

If you have any ideas how to improve the thread then please reply or send me a private message. All good ideas will be considered!

Kiliv
28th February 2011, 04:17 PM
hey there are a few eve players already in atk the rest you wont get any interest out of sorry.

Setsoru
28th February 2011, 04:40 PM
i really need to resubscribe!
, probably will in a couple of months though, then we can go around in a fleet, and fuck people around again

Chyeen
28th February 2011, 04:40 PM
Thought I would give it ago, thanks for the heads up.

Calneon
28th February 2011, 06:09 PM
hey there are a few eve players already in atk the rest you wont get any interest out of sorry.
This is most probably true.

I've never played it myself and don't plan to :).

Vicious Horizon
28th February 2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah, if you'd posted last year I'd have signed up, but the existing players here already have alts/don't want any, and the non-players refuse to play it :(

Welcome to ATK, btw.

Hutch
28th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Doesn't anyone think this could be a sneaky way of scamming email addresses off of people?

Vicious Horizon
28th February 2011, 07:39 PM
Naw, the way it works is that 'Mr. Noob' gives his E-Mail to 'Mr. Invitation', Mr Noob then gets 21 days of trial as opposed to the normal 14 days.

If Mr. Noob then Subscribes to EVE with money, then Mr Invitation gets a free month of EVE, that's the way the Buddy system works.

En Masse this can pay for many many many alts and many friends accounts.

Totally legit.

Chyeen
28th February 2011, 11:33 PM
Doesn't anyone think this could be a sneaky way of scamming email addresses off of people?

Hey Hutch

As Vicious Horizon said, if some does subscribe using my invite I will receive free game time but also hope that I will gain a new Corp member.

This is not a scam.

Colonel Mitch
28th February 2011, 11:38 PM
Hey Hutch

As Vicious Horizon said, if some does subscribe using my invite I will receive free game time but also hope that I will gain a new Corp member.

This is not a scam.

Don't mind hutch, he just hates everyone ;)

Anyway welcome to ATK :)

You play anything other than eve?

We have CSS and TF2 servers that arent setup right now but I can setup if peopela re actually going to play on them, and im workign on setting up a MW2 dedicated server for AlterIWNet on a proper dedi box on the backbone of the internet in paris.

Chyeen
1st March 2011, 12:02 AM
Please can a moderator clean this thread up and make it a sticky if you dont mind?

Calneon
1st March 2011, 01:01 AM
Please can a moderator clean this thread up and make it a sticky if you dont mind?
The topic is clean (to ATK standards), and is not deserving of a sticky.

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 12:07 PM
Funny that you mention 'backbone' and 'Paris' in the same sentence there Mitch ;)

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 02:42 PM
D-d-doublepost, but Chyeen, do I assume right that you're a Minnie pilot? (Judging by your sig)

Chyeen
1st March 2011, 03:04 PM
I am! I am a pure Minmatar pilot.

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 03:11 PM
Ah Good good, I'm a Minnie from Stealth Bomb to BS, and Caldari Frig to ECM, a bit of a Jack of all trades, not exceptionally good at anything, but I can do most things.

Chyeen
1st March 2011, 04:50 PM
If you check me out in game, I'm currently running a Corp called the ZIIP Empire which is another gaming community I am a member. We have a POS setup and currently have two Carriers but we are trying to increase our number so we can increase our mining, pvp, pve operation etc.

Our long term goal is to gain access to some 0.0 space.

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 05:24 PM
That sounds familiar to me. :)

Kiliv
1st March 2011, 09:28 PM
oh cool, you fly nidy? i love that ship xD and ive spent several months in o.o b4 deciding weather to go back, or join a friends mercwhore corp, or a big local pirate alliance.

oh n sorry about my first post, i was tired n thought you wer just spamming fourms for free game time xD

Furi0n
5th February 2013, 05:59 PM
Hi fellas! I´m willin to pay up to the half of a PLEX value (round 250M atm) to the people that uses my link to start a new account and ends up subscribing:

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=658bd98b-c5d6-43b0-8f81-36023a0002ab&action=buddy

Poast your in-game name in this thread or contact me MP to get the money, also feel free to ask any question.

For those interested, im also runnin my own new-player-friendly corp.

See you in space o7