PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Chyeen
1st March 2011, 12:00 AM
Don't mind hutch, he just hates everyone

Anyway welcome to ATK

You play anything other than eve?

We have CSS and TF2 servers that arent setup right now but I can setup if peopela re actually going to play on them, and im workign on setting up a MW2 dedicated server for AlterIWNet on a proper dedi box on the backbone of the internet in paris.

I thought I would do a post here to introduce myself.

My real name is Nathan I'm 34 from the UK, Cornwall. As you can see from my other posts I play EVE Online but I also play BC2 Online. Once BF3 comes out I will give up BC2 and move over to BF3.

Hutch
1st March 2011, 12:43 AM
Hi, Sorry for accusing you earlier lol. We get so many new posts asking for advice on the commonwealth games I only assumed. And it made an ass out of me. Welcome.

Chalex4
1st March 2011, 10:27 PM
Hey man! Soo looking forward to BF3 like you. Literally just reading all the info I can find on it.

Welcome to ATK! :)

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 10:30 PM
Hey mate.

By now you've probably met all the regulars in ATK, bar a couple, so no need for a lengthy welcome post.

Colonel Mitch
2nd March 2011, 01:46 AM
BF3 will be GODLIKE

Target
2nd March 2011, 02:11 AM
Don't build it up so much, if you expect nothing its sooooo much better when it is awesome :P

Mr.Big
3rd March 2011, 08:40 PM
Aloha, eve player here also, what are you currently doing in eve?

me and a couple of buddies are living in wh space atm

Kiliv
3rd March 2011, 11:43 PM
MR big you need to come join me and viscouse xD

Chyeen
4th March 2011, 10:56 AM
Aloha, eve player here also, what are you currently doing in eve?

me and a couple of buddies are living in wh space atm

Hey Mi Big

I'm currently running a Corp called the ZiiP Empire (http://www.ziipempire.com) in High-Sec. We have a POS setup for Research and Invention, we also carry reguler mining, pve, pve & wh operation for fun but our long term goal is to increase our number so we can push into low-Sec and/or 0.0.

So if any of guys fancy a change please give me a shout in game and we get you into the ZiiP Empire.

ZiiP Empire

ZiiP Empire has been formed by a few seasoned EVE players. Our roots and our core members are formed from a long running gaming community called ZiiP (www.ziip.co.uk). We are currently a Mission/Industry/PvP/WH corporation, primarily aiming to provide a fun and relaxed atmosphere and enough industry to provide the corporation and its members access to cheap ships, modules and ammo as well as good mission running groups.

We are currently recruiting all professions. New and experienced mature players welcome. Evemail
Daimonizonai, Chyeen or Ibanez Lansing for recruitment enquiries. Alternatively, come visit us at www.ziipempire.com.

About the Corp:

- Based in Khanid
- UK, EU and US time zones
- Relaxed friendly atmosphere
- All levels of players welcome

Corporation Goals:

- Bring the roster up to the 30-50 pilots area
- Develop a planet industry system
- Deploy another production in Low-Sec POS
- Produce ships, ammo and rigs

We Offer:

- Mining Ops
- Mission (inc Incursion) Ops
- PvP Ops
- WH Ops
- Modules and Ammo
- Help and advice whatever your level

What we're looking for in new members:

- Active around UK, EU and/or US timezones
- Willing to use Teamspeak during Ops
- Team player
- Living in or willing to move to the Khanid region or close proximity
- Sense of humour
- Any profession will be considered

Chyeen

Mr.Big
4th March 2011, 01:53 PM
interesting, i might take a look at your corp later, but atm im making like 500-600m/month with PI, plus 100m/hour running sites so im gonna make my wallet a little bit fatter then ill see :)

Isphera
4th March 2011, 05:10 PM
If I had the time and money, I'd love to put my Management undergrad studies to use and get back into this - maybe in the Summer you can keep a hanger warm for me Ki :D

Kiliv
5th March 2011, 01:50 AM
lol ok oric just no carebareing this time :P