PDA

View Full Version : Crysis 2 MP Demo GAMING NIGHT VOTE NOW!

Calneon
1st March 2011, 11:46 AM
The Multiplayer demo for Crysis 2 was released last night, everybody should grab it and give it a try, it's pretty demanding but should be playable for most of you (looks fantastic though). Grab it here (http://www.gamershell.com/news_112170.html), it's only 1.5GB.

I thought this might be a good opportunity to get together and play some games, so I'm making a vote for when we should do just that. The poll is multiple choice so pick ALL the days you can come to, and I will chose a day from the results.

Colonel Mitch
1st March 2011, 11:53 AM
Ill download it now, i said saturday but thats a maybe.

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 03:12 PM
I can do Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.

Kiliv
1st March 2011, 09:20 PM
thursdays are best although can do any days but, fridays and sundays. :D ive played it and love it so far :D

Chalex4
1st March 2011, 10:21 PM
Defo thursday :D.

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 10:32 PM
FOOKIN' THURSDAY!

Calneon
1st March 2011, 10:35 PM
Looks like it's thursday. I played some more of the Crysis 2 demo and it's not fantastic, so we might migrate to TF2/CSS/BC2 when people get bored.

Kiliv
1st March 2011, 11:00 PM
meh one of the fist things it says is it is a limited version and its still only beta could get better :) just have to cross our fingers :D

Vicious Horizon
1st March 2011, 11:02 PM
I won't use it until the night, I think it's on a time limit?

Kiliv
1st March 2011, 11:17 PM
nope well not that ive seen or heard about

Calneon
1st March 2011, 11:41 PM
No, not on a time limit. Two maps with limited weapons and perks.

Chazlene
2nd March 2011, 03:30 PM
Don't think I'm gonna be able to play guys... ghey uni internet means it just stays on the creating account box, which can I just point out as a designer has TERRIBLE kerning between the 'A' and 'T' of the word 'creating'.

Calneon
2nd March 2011, 06:29 PM
Don't think I'm gonna be able to play guys... ghey uni internet means it just stays on the creating account box, which can I just point out as a designer has TERRIBLE kerning between the 'A' and 'T' of the word 'creating'.
Some other people are having trouble with logging in, it's probably not your internet. Have you tried making a new account?

Also, the gaming night will be on Thursday! Be there.

Chazlene
2nd March 2011, 08:36 PM
Some other people are having trouble with logging in, it's probably not your internet. Have you tried making a new account?

Well I get the problem when creating a new account...

Calneon
2nd March 2011, 08:40 PM
Well I get the problem when creating a new account...
Oh. Have you tried logging in using your EA account?

Colonel Mitch
2nd March 2011, 11:38 PM
Im driving home tomorrow and have raid before so can attend im afraid

Vicious Horizon
3rd March 2011, 12:18 PM
Sadface.

Last night, while playing with Ki we had a problem where it got stuck on 'match starting in 1...', ticking forever. Ki eventually got into a game, but I was left at the match starting in 1, I *hope* it's sorted itself out by this evening.

Kiliv
3rd March 2011, 12:49 PM
yeah it was very annoying :S although i did enjoy raping those 2 german guys xD

Vicious Horizon
3rd March 2011, 01:05 PM
I bet you did Ki ;)

Calneon
3rd March 2011, 01:30 PM
8PM tonight. I'll message everyone on Steam.

Vicious Horizon
3rd March 2011, 01:36 PM
Chances are I'll be a little late, but that's 'cause I have nom noms at about 7pm, and you've all seen the size of me, I'm barely as tall as the plate :D

Chyeen
4th March 2011, 11:03 AM
Has anyone got this to work yet? Tried it lastnight, wouldnt let me login with my normal details created a new account still no joy.

Chazlene
4th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Has anyone got this to work yet? Tried it lastnight, wouldnt let me login with my normal details created a new account still no joy.

Ahh I've got the same problem, assumed it was my really restricting university internet... hopefully might be able to actually play then :D

Chalex4
4th March 2011, 11:49 AM
Sorry didn't make it for 8 as we had dinner then, but played later with a few of you lot on mumble. Is actually pretty awesome, just want to see some more maps!

Vicious Horizon
4th March 2011, 06:39 PM
I had to make an account for 2 of my mates and Chalex, gimme a shout if you want an account made for you on Saturday morning, it'd be shame to miss out on this :D

Koopaman45
30th March 2011, 11:21 PM
The actual game is very good. The campaign isn't as explorable as the complete free roam in the first one, but it is very fun.