PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Tinx142
29th March 2011, 04:49 PM
Allright so i finaly signed up for this page, been playing on the minecraft server for about 2 months now and im loving it, hoping for more good times a head

Olivre
29th March 2011, 05:01 PM
Welcome Tinx <3
Ive been expecting you!

Tinx142
29th March 2011, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the welcome eventough ive been talking to you on skype every day<3

Olivre
29th March 2011, 05:05 PM
But Its nice writing with you aswell :)

Chalex4
29th March 2011, 06:18 PM
Haha well here's another person saying hi! Good to see you found the site and are enjoying the minecraft server :D.

We play quite a few games here in ATK, so feel free to browse around and get involved!

Vicious Horizon
29th March 2011, 06:28 PM
*Shakes knife*

Get involved!

Chazlene
29th March 2011, 07:51 PM
Like our Facebook page DAMMIT.

Tinx142
29th March 2011, 09:35 PM
About the knife, would it happen to be A SPY whos holding it or you?

Calneon
29th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Hi Tinx142.

Was Tinx141 taken?

Hutch
30th March 2011, 01:34 AM
Hi Tinx142.

Was Tinx141 taken?

Were Chalex, Chalex1, Chalex2 and Chalex3 taken?

Hilariously Chalex4 is an amalgamation of Charles (my name) and Alex. We made a crappy website on tripod together (me providing the crappy content, and chalex the manipulation of templates). The 4 is there because Chalex actually was taken.
With Chazlene's history of ATK recently published, I thought I needed to clear this up. I am technically half of Chalex's name. So think about that!!! His version is that it's cats hate alex, but they don't and he owns a cat. So boring and unoriginal (like his half stolen name) (my nickname is actually just as boring and unoriginal)

Thanks for reading guys!

Oh and welcome :P

Chazlene
30th March 2011, 01:40 AM
His version is that it's cats hate alex, but they don't and he owns a cat. So boring and unoriginal.

Oh dear god I never knew that...

Target
30th March 2011, 01:42 AM
O hai, might give the minecrap thing a try now so many people are playing it and we have a server

Chalex4
30th March 2011, 02:33 AM
His version is that it's cats hate alex, but they don't and he owns a cat.

LOL. Nice invention, but you know your telling a massive fib there :p. For a start, pussies love me.

Was just a combination of our names as you say, but you lost interest in the site almost immediately so I just took it on. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Colonel Mitch
30th March 2011, 03:01 AM
For a start, pussies love me.

oh dear calex......

Vicious Horizon
30th March 2011, 11:27 AM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4617219/Level-39-Cunt-Destroyer.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=butthurt-dweller

Calneon
30th March 2011, 05:36 PM
Were Chalex, Chalex1, Chalex2 and Chalex3 taken?

Hilariously Chalex4 is an amalgamation of Charles (my name) and Alex. We made a crappy website on tripod together (me providing the crappy content, and chalex the manipulation of templates). The 4 is there because Chalex actually was taken.
With Chazlene's history of ATK recently published, I thought I needed to clear this up. I am technically half of Chalex's name. So think about that!!! His version is that it's cats hate alex, but they don't and he owns a cat. So boring and unoriginal (like his half stolen name) (my nickname is actually just as boring and unoriginal)

Thanks for reading guys!

Oh and welcome :P
9/10 would read again.

Koopaman45
31st March 2011, 12:00 AM
Why hello there Tinx, remember me?

Isphera
31st March 2011, 12:56 AM
(my nickname is actually just as boring and unoriginal)

Didn't I (and yes, the irony of previous events is not lost on me) come up with Hutch? I would have thought boring and unoriginal would have given the game away that it was me, considering the two names I usually use are from an anime and created by someone else.

And welcome Tinx.