PDA

View Full Version : 3DS

Koopaman45
30th March 2011, 11:46 PM
I'm considering buying the 3DS. I think it'd be cool to play old games in 3D like LOZ: OofT Does anyone know anything about it, like how it works?

Colonel Mitch
30th March 2011, 11:49 PM
I'm considering buying the 3DS. I think it'd be cool to play old games in 3D like LOZ: OofT Does anyone know anything about it, like how it works?

All I know is it doesn't need glasses or anything , and so long as you look straight at it, from reading initial reviews, its meant to be surprisingly good. Also you can turn the 3d off for increased battery life or if you dont like / want it with a switch.

If they release Ocarina of Time on it i will almost definatley get one as its my favorite game of all time.

Target
31st March 2011, 12:50 AM
Its pretty fucking cool, we went into game the other day and asked to see one, so the guy got one out, its actually amazing how much depth there is on the games and it cool how you flick a switch to turn off the 3d if you dont want it on :P If I had the money I would get one and pokemon black :D

Koopaman45
31st March 2011, 02:13 AM
Yeah, Ocarina of Time 3D is coming out in June, I think.

Calneon
31st March 2011, 10:57 AM
I really want one of these, but I don't know if I'd play it enough to warrant the cost. I might wait until it drops in price and there are some new Zelda/Mario games out on it.