PDA

View Full Version : ....

abop13
31st March 2011, 03:30 AM
So i found a few xray packers Koopaman45,Jparkour

Olivre
31st March 2011, 08:24 AM
I killed them for yah. It costed a demote to TP there once :) but totally worth it, didnt get my hands on anything tho.

(I AM NOT BEGGING TO GET IT BACK,just clearing that up)
Im just warning others that they wont get a ... warning.

Calneon
31st March 2011, 11:12 AM
THIS THREAD CONFUSES ME

Vicious Horizon
31st March 2011, 11:31 AM
Lol, basically what I think is going on is 2 people are using XRay packs on the server.

I need proof before I ban, "OMG HE FOUND MY CHEST" isn't a good enough reason for a ban.

Olivre
31st March 2011, 01:40 PM
but when 5friends write to you and tells you I tpd to them all the time is that enough proof?
not a reliable source anyway.
just sayin'

Vicious Horizon
31st March 2011, 02:12 PM
When I have multiple witnesses and server logs of you killing people, that's fairly good evidence, what evidence of XRay do you have?

Olivre
31st March 2011, 03:14 PM
I killed My FRIENDs most of the times we had war but i totally won, ask them, Then we had fights outside spawn. but if you trust them its ok.

Koopaman45
1st April 2011, 08:10 PM
well i commented on this post yesterday, but i guess it got deleted??? anyways... i only had the xray pack on because i forgot to take it off after ssp. however, i didnt mine or anything. I've been waiting in spawn holding my valuables waiting for all of my friends to be ready to move for a couple days. so i swear on my life, that i didn't mine using the texture pack. also, while i do believe that olivre does deserve his tp powers back, his previous statement is wrong because he tp-killed me before i even had the xray pack on my computer. he didn't abuse it, though it was uncalled for and annoying as hell.