PDA

View Full Version : Re-introduction

Paper Tiger
31st March 2011, 12:59 PM
For those who already know me, hi again!

For those that don't! Hai, I'm Gary!

Been a long time since I've been on here (again). Just damn work and stuff gets in the way. Working now as a lifeguard and swim teacher. Work most of the week, long days too. But I basically get paid to watch women swim in bikinis :D

Music taste, still the same - heavy as anything! In a band (The Fifth Horseman, check us out! =])

Started getting into photography. I just love it so much! Great fun, but so expensive!

Passed my bike test, so am just waiting for funds to allow me to get a bigger bike! I want a Triumph Daytona 675.

Tattoos are coming along - have 4 now and want a shedload more! Just got two lip piercings done. Will post pictures in a separate thread.

So yea... What games are people playing now? I need to get some new ones! Just got the old typical ones!

I shall try stay round a bit long this time!

Vicious Horizon
31st March 2011, 01:06 PM
Hehe Sick, welcome back. VoX, Calneon, Chalex4 and Chazlene are into photography now, so you can chat with them about stuff, hope ye stick around :)

VoX
31st March 2011, 04:47 PM
GARRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

We really need to meet up London again some point soon lol.

nikoli
31st March 2011, 04:52 PM
gary did you like our hiding spot for your car behind the bin at i40? :p

Chazlene
31st March 2011, 05:21 PM
So the prodigal son returns, and not just for an I-series hopefully :p

ATK weekend in London staying in some shitty hostel let's do this.

VoX
31st March 2011, 05:38 PM
We live about 30 mins away from London, so one of our floors would be cheaper :p.

Calneon
31st March 2011, 08:17 PM
For those who already know me, hi again!

For those that don't! Hai, I'm Gary!

Been a long time since I've been on here (again). Just damn work and stuff gets in the way. Working now as a lifeguard and swim teacher. Work most of the week, long days too. But I basically get paid to watch women swim in bikinis :D

Music taste, still the same - heavy as anything! In a band (The Fifth Horseman, check us out! =])

Started getting into photography. I just love it so much! Great fun, but so expensive!

Passed my bike test, so am just waiting for funds to allow me to get a bigger bike! I want a Triumph Daytona 675.

Tattoos are coming along - have 4 now and want a shedload more! Just got two lip piercings done. Will post pictures in a separate thread.

So yea... What games are people playing now? I need to get some new ones! Just got the old typical ones!

I shall try stay round a bit long this time!
Welcome back Gary. Most of the forum plays Minecraft now, though I don't play it much myself (and a few others). Other than that, Starcraft 2, Bad Company 2, not a lot else.

Colonel Mitch
31st March 2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome back Gary. Most of the forum plays Minecraft now, though I don't play it much myself (and a few others). Other than that, Starcraft 2, Bad Company 2, not a lot else.

By most of the forum, its mostly marshy, vicious, nik, Joe(not DE) and new people :)

Paper Tiger
7th April 2011, 09:41 AM
GARRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

We do indeed! I have more photography kit I want to play with!

gary did you like our hiding spot for your car behind the bin at i40? :p

That made me LOL and WTF at the same time! How the hell did you manage that? The handbrake was on and everything?!?!

So the prodigal son returns, and not just for an I-series hopefully :p

ATK weekend in London staying in some shitty hostel let's do this.

Hopefully not, but I can tell you now, I'm not gonna be active much over easter. Working near enough every single day AND having to learn two complete songs at the same time... I just resubscribed to EVE too :(

We live about 30 mins away from London, so one of our floors would be cheaper :p.

Meh, I have a big enough bedroom to sleep about 4-5 people really comfortably! :P So let's put this idea into motion and get a date sorted!!

Along with the usual games, I assume? CS:S, TF2 etc. Anyone still playing CoD?

Vicious Horizon
7th April 2011, 09:50 AM
I play a bit of CoD 4 and alterIWnet, still on EVE, need to re-download TF2 and CSS after a monumental cock-up.

Paper Tiger
7th April 2011, 09:57 AM
Sweet, I want to start playing CoD on the PC. I've tried on X-Box with my brother, but I get raped... I hate FPS games with a console! lol