PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play games with.

Olbo
15th April 2011, 02:18 AM
I've played just about every mmorpg there is. I just don't like playing them by myself. I'm currently playing WoW DDO Lotro PWI Darkfall and a few other not so popular games. So if you play any cool mmorpgs or generally fun games tell me about them lawl. :awe:

Calneon
15th April 2011, 02:44 AM
Welcome to the community.

I'm currently playing:

Heroes Of Newerth
League Of Legends
World Of Tanks
Starcraft 2
Minecraft

Used to play WoW but quit almost a year ago. Played Rift in the open beta and enjoyed it a lot, not enough to subscribe though (don't have the time anyway).

World Of Tanks was released a few days ago (though it's been in closed/open beta for a while). You start with a shitty tank, play in online battles to earn XP and credits (money) to upgrade your tank and buy better tanks. Actual gameplay is very fun, it's more a simulation than something like TF2, shots are modelled accurately in terms of penetration (takes enemy tank armour thickness, angle, weak spots into account etc). Light tanks are fast but weak, mainly used to scout for other tanks. Medium tanks are a good mix of speed and power, heavy tanks are very slow but are hard to penetrate and can 1 shot smaller tanks. Tank destroyers are basically snipers, they hide in bushes and ambush passing tanks. It's free to play so give it a try.

Oh and don't end your sentences with lawl.

Colonel Mitch
15th April 2011, 03:26 AM
Im playing mostly just WoW atm, HC raids and starting some PVP too. what server you on?

Olbo
15th April 2011, 07:49 AM
I play on Maiev but I don't know ne1 on it nemore. Although I just started dungeons and dragons online the free one and its actually really fun cause you have to figure out puzzles and stuff and not just fight random mobs. Like it took me 20 minutes to figure out a puzzle to open a door to the boss on 1 dungeon xD. Its really fun though makes you think and I enjoy games like this. you 2 should try it.

Vicious Horizon
15th April 2011, 01:28 PM
I, as well as some others, play EVE Online, amongst other non-MMO games.

ez64
19th April 2011, 01:26 PM
Playing world of tanks as well atm got a BT-7 but it just doesnt do enough damage so im going back to my german tech tree for the aus 3 and then onto heavy tanks :)

Calneon
19th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Playing world of tanks as well atm got a BT-7 but it just doesnt do enough damage so im going back to my german tech tree for the aus 3 and then onto heavy tanks :)
Sweet, I'm going down the American medium tank tree at the moment, up to an M4 Sherman at the moment. Also have a Marder II and a Panzer II Aus which I play when my Sherman is destroyed.

ez64
19th April 2011, 02:22 PM
Just upgrading my turret now from 37 to 50mm its nom nom nom.

Hutch
22nd April 2011, 01:36 AM
Regardless of whether thats you in your sig iTz H3cTiiiK. Were you born oxygen deprived at birth? Were you the result of a failed abortion attempt with a bottle of sambuca and a rusty corkscrew? Because you sound like a tard. Even if you're a joke and joking about what you're saying, you're worse than the festering scrotum flesh removed from your dad's sack during that operation that just happened to occur on the 6 month anniversary of his weekend getaway with eastern european whore/drug addict Agnjeta after he gave your mum a black eye for ironing his y fronts wrong. You were probably molested as a child.

Hi there.

Colonel Mitch
22nd April 2011, 02:22 AM
Regardless of whether thats you in your sig iTz H3cTiiiK. Were you born oxygen deprived at birth? Were you the result of a failed abortion attempt with a bottle of sambuca and a rusty corkscrew? Because you sound like a tard. Even if you're a joke and joking about what you're saying, you're worse than the festering scrotum flesh removed from your dad's sack during that operation that just happened to occur on the 6 month anniversary of his weekend getaway with eastern european whore/drug addict Agnjeta after he gave your mum a black eye for ironing his y fronts wrong. You were probably molested as a child.

THIS

Isphera
22nd April 2011, 10:09 AM

Hi there.

Couldn't have put it better myself.