PDA

View Full Version : i43 Preliminary Seating Thread.

Colonel Mitch
26th April 2011, 06:51 PM
SEAT PICKER UP
http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/index.php

Okay, this will be updated as time passes, and the thread will be kept clean.

Please put any conversation or discussion in the general i43 thread made by Oric.

For now, all I want you to do is tell me who you would like to sit next to, and what groups you want to be in.

Post away.

UPDATED (These are just the groups people want to be in, the plan will be sorted later) :

Groups:
Joe | Marshy | Target | Vox | Nick | Mitch
VH | Mitch | Ki | Marshy | Joe
Set | Chazlene
Oric | Marshy | Target | Mitch | Ki | Freddie | VH
Marshy | Target | Oric
Target | Set | Chaz | Joe | Fred | Marshy | Oric | VH
Chalex | Set | Chaz
Gary | VH | Mitch | Ki | Marshy | Joe
Vox | Joe | Marshy | Gary | Mitch
Phant | Chalex | Vox | Marshy | VH
Chazlene | Set

EDIT BY VOX: We're aiming to nab these two rows together atm, decent distance from tuck shop and hopefully away from the old G2 lot (think they were going top right, shall check again in a sec)

http://i.imgur.com/rrmXp.png

List of people intending to go:

Piers [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Chris [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Freddie [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Chalex [BOOKED]
Vicious [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Charlie [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Setsoru [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Joe [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Vox [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Marshy [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Phantom [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Oric [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Trigger [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Kata [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Ryaz
Gary [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Ki [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Sir Lock of the Flies (met at leechlan) [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Jenny [BOOKED]
Foulkez [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]
Backbone [BOOKED][SEATING PLANNER]

Also others that will possibly be coming

Giles
Bloo
Peoples friends they've mentioned
(chalex friends (6))
(Vox friends (2))
(Chazles friend (1))
(Ki friend/s (1-5))
Non ATK lol team (1-3)

Joe
26th April 2011, 06:59 PM
Hey would be nice to be with/near Moeshi, Target, Vox, Oric and you piers so I can say tekkers continuously.
please put nick somewhere on the other side of the hall.

But yeah, seriously - Joe / Target / Moeshi / Piers / Oric / Vox - any order from that but as it's my first time i'm happy to take the end seat

Vicious Horizon
26th April 2011, 07:04 PM
Umm, probably me between Mitch/Ki and Marshy and Joe's group, I don't really mind to be honest, I think I get on with everyone..

Setsoru
26th April 2011, 07:06 PM
not too bothered tbh, as long as no ones hates me enough to not sit next to me im cool. If its easy to arrange sitting next to chazlene or people that play scII would be nice :)

Target
26th April 2011, 07:26 PM
Set/ Chaz/ Joe / Target / Fred / Marshy / Oric / VH /

Chalex4
26th April 2011, 08:10 PM
I'd like to be nearer Set/Chaz this year :D. Totally up for some more SCII as well!

Paper Tiger
26th April 2011, 08:14 PM
Stick me in the VH | Mitch | Ki | Marshy | Joe group please

VoX
26th April 2011, 09:22 PM
Think I've got 2 other mates coming (Tom and Ollie) so pop them in my group although if they're next to each other they will most likely sit anywhere. Will confirm if they are deffo or not coming asap.

But yeah, shove me in the Joe/Marshy/Gary/Piers etc group, cool with joining Chaz, Chalex and Set again if the two groups end up next to each other.

Setsoru
26th April 2011, 10:05 PM
yes vox good shout, then add chalex and we have a super group!

Colonel Mitch
26th April 2011, 11:56 PM
To clarify this. The above lists are everyones (the person whose name comes first) people the want to site next to. there are no actual sorted groups yet.

But Vox ill put u down as Joe Marshy Gary Mitch

Vicious Horizon
27th April 2011, 08:08 AM
Oh, btw, my mates Alex and Ryan might come, not 100% sure if they'll be with us or their CoD Buddies yet, I'll keep you posted.

Calneon
27th April 2011, 10:59 AM
I'd be happy sitting next to Chalex, VoX, Marshy, VH though I'm not really bothered. Not sure if Trigger's coming too (probably not).

Chazlene
27th April 2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah I'll go next to Set or whatever then, one of our other uni mates might be coming along as well, so he'll want to go next to Set or me, or inbetween us.

VoX
27th April 2011, 02:32 PM
I'd be happy sitting next to Chalex, VoX, Marshy, VH though I'm not really bothered. Not sure if Trigger's coming too (probably not).

Cools, and I mentioned it to Trigger yesterday and he said he may show his face :D

[%0|%0]sirlock
27th April 2011, 09:09 PM
evenin all, one of the surrey forkers bunch here(the one with the beard and the ridiculous piece of junk pc :P), just booked up for i43 and would appreciate it if i/we(depending on however many more of us book) could sit somewhere near you guys, something like leach 7 would work :)

Vicious Horizon
27th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Yeah sure Lock, sitting near us would be cool. A lot more of us going to i43 than Leach7 though XD

Isphera
29th April 2011, 10:44 AM
sirlock;36056']evenin all, one of the surrey forkers bunch here(the one with the beard and the ridiculous piece of junk pc :P), just booked up for i43 and would appreciate it if i/we(depending on however many more of us book) could sit somewhere near you guys, something like leach 7 would work :)

You guys got a website I could check out?

katakuna
3rd May 2011, 01:46 PM
Just bought my ticket :D

Sit me near ki/mitch/VH I don't mind ^^

Trigger
30th May 2011, 07:24 PM
Ive Booked, Dont mind who i sit near apart from Phantom, hate that guy.

Couldnt resist the urge to go to this I series

Colonel Mitch
30th May 2011, 07:31 PM

Nice to see you again trigger :)

When the seating planner is up ill sort something out properly :)

VoX
31st May 2011, 10:43 AM

Yayy trig :D

Isphera
1st June 2011, 08:01 PM
Awesome Trig, looks like we're running the BBQ again.

Trigger
2nd June 2011, 12:29 AM
Awesome Trig, looks like we're running the BBQ again.

Yeah i quite enjoyed that last time, though i dont think everyone else appreciated it:D

VoX
2nd June 2011, 12:31 AM
Yeah, where the fuck did all my sausages go :(

Target
2nd June 2011, 01:19 AM
Oric......

Isphera
2nd June 2011, 07:38 AM
AFAIC, We made the food I bought, and only stole some of your cheese :D

Chazlene
2nd June 2011, 10:47 AM
AFAIC, We made the food I bought, and only stole some of your cheese :D

The rest of the cheese ended up contaminating Chalex's precious camera.

katakuna
2nd June 2011, 07:41 PM
Seat picker is up

VoX
2nd June 2011, 07:51 PM
Stealing rows H and I, get in there then we'll sort seating laters.

katakuna
2nd June 2011, 07:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rrmXp.png
Graphical representation of what VoX said :p

VoX
2nd June 2011, 08:05 PM
Edited to first post, ty Kata :D

Colonel Mitch
2nd June 2011, 08:34 PM
Sounds good :)

How many of us are actually going?

IIRC including friends people are bringing and stuff there will be more than 20

Will try and make a list on the first post......

VoX
2nd June 2011, 08:37 PM
Awesome, remember there's still another hall to be opened up :)

Colonel Mitch
2nd June 2011, 08:45 PM
Updated the first post, we have 20 pretty much solid confimed people already 90 days before the event. 2 rows of 10 isnt going to be enough.

Isphera
2nd June 2011, 09:09 PM
People who haven't booked and paid - sooner you do this or sooner you tell us your not going (goes for most of the unsure friend tagalongs), the sooner we get this sorted and get on with gaming. So go book now if you haven't already - and go jump on your friends.

Paper Tiger
2nd June 2011, 09:45 PM
Nabbed a seat and have made Mitch manager. All I need to do really :P

Colonel Mitch
2nd June 2011, 09:49 PM
Nabbed a seat and have made Mitch manager. All I need to do really :P

TY Gary, but i cant use the manager atm it doesnt work.
Can you move to H1-H5 to stop this other clan taking it please :)

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 12:23 AM
HI GUYS, SOZ IVE ASKED GUYS TO MOVE STEATS BUT MOST OF THEM HAD A HARD TIME GETTIN SEATS 2 START WITH. WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST TAKE.. I AND J. IF YOU WANT TO GET A HOLD OF ME MY STEAM IS 0PANDA0

Calneon
3rd June 2011, 12:34 AM
HI GUYS, SOZ IVE ASKED GUYS TO MOVE STEATS BUT MOST OF THEM HAD A HARD TIME GETTIN SEATS 2 START WITH. WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST TAKE.. I AND J. IF YOU WANT TO GET A HOLD OF ME MY STEAM IS 0PANDA0
We are rows I and H, so we can have two inward facing rows. I believe we were the first to have somebody sit there.

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 12:44 AM
SOZ GUYS WE HAVE BOOKED THE SEATS. YOU DO HAVE THE ROW INFRONT ITS NOT LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE TO SIT ON ANOTHER ROW. TOOK US HOURS TO GET ALL THE SEATS FIXED. WE TOOK A SMALLER ROW COS WE ARE A SMALLER CLAN. XX

Colonel Mitch
3rd June 2011, 12:50 AM
SOZ GUYS WE HAVE BOOKED THE SEATS. YOU DO HAVE THE ROW INFRONT ITS NOT LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE TO SIT ON ANOTHER ROW. TOOK US HOURS TO GET ALL THE SEATS FIXED. WE TOOK A SMALLER ROW COS WE ARE A SMALLER CLAN. XX

Good luck with this :P We got this row first and have around 35 peple going :P

Target
3rd June 2011, 12:50 AM
You not have a working capslock, we will see....

Chazlene
3rd June 2011, 12:51 AM
Please stop shouting love, bloody hell you'd give an aspirin a headache.

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 12:52 AM
LOL. CAPSLOCK BUTTON FELL OFF. ALL OUR GUYS HAVE THE SEATS WE NEED.

Paper Tiger
3rd June 2011, 12:54 AM
There's a key to the left hand side that says 'Caps Lock'. Press the damned key, will you!!

VoX
3rd June 2011, 12:55 AM
You mean 2 seats randomly amongst us?

http://www.overclock.net/attachments/pc-games/202793d1301517868-i-have-confession-make-i-love-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Paper Tiger
3rd June 2011, 12:57 AM
Hmm... This could be fun. You're gonna be surrounded by crazy ATK folk. Do you really want to wish that upon yourself?

We have this problem happen every single year, and due to our vastly greater turnout, we win.

Isphera
3rd June 2011, 01:13 AM
Just out of curiosity - aren't you guys a CoD clan? Why would you choose to sit in Other Games over the CoD section?

Random question aside, you only have two people in the row that we currently wish to occupy, yet have one open spot on your current row, and one seat occupied by (what I assume to be) an individual (Lord Adrian Cross of Sealand). Wouldn't an easier solution be to move one of your guys to the open spot and have the other request that person's seat. I'm sure with a reasonable messege to the guy he will be willing to move and if he isn't, I'm sure an admin from Multiplay will happily relocate him so you guys can be together as a clan.

And @ATKers - stop with the winning/losing talk - this isn't a contest.

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 01:35 AM
Sorry guys steam crashed but im back on x

Colonel Mitch
3rd June 2011, 01:36 AM
Thanks for your help Amanda

Sorry if you feel like we're bullying you were not meaning too :P

There are plenty of other rows for a clan of your size to allocate to :)

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 01:40 AM
Guys ive got the seats moved but you could have be a bit nice about the whole thing. It was not like i was not tryin. Seat manager is not working so was making it really hard 2 do anything. Well hope your nicer to me when we are there lol.

Paper Tiger
3rd June 2011, 01:41 AM
Delay in posting.

Thanks for moving. It's much appreciated. We're not bullying you, it's just that his happens every year. There's always one person who'll plonk themselves in the middle of us and demand that we move to accomodate a few extra people, usually significantly less than we would be moving.

It's even more annoying when they situate themselves there AFTER we do.

Look forward to meeting you guys there. Be sure to come say 'Hi'. I doubt you'll be able to miss us with our matching t-shirts. Just look for the sea of ATK :)

Calneon
3rd June 2011, 01:43 AM
Guys ive got the seats moved but you could have be a bit nice about the whole thing. It was not like i was not tryin. Seat manager is not working so was making it really hard 2 do anything. Well hope your nicer to me when we are there lol.
You were the one yelling at us.

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 01:44 AM
Lol, i was not soz but i always type in caps cos am female and nobody listens to us lmao x

Isphera
3rd June 2011, 01:45 AM

Thank you very much Amanda for sorting that out - I do apologise if we came across as 'pushy', we are just trying to sort out a situation best for everyone. I assure you we are all very nice in person. As a token of our gratitude, I'd be more than willing to buy you a drink as a thank you for helping arrange this - although I arrive Saturday, so it may be a little late :)

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 01:47 AM
I will have a pint of snakebite please lol. !!!No spitting in it !!!! lmao

Isphera
3rd June 2011, 01:49 AM
Awesome - like I say, I'll arrive on the Saturday morning, most likely in some sort of American Football jersey, just come grab me when I come in :D

Paper Tiger
3rd June 2011, 01:51 AM
I will have a pint of snakebite please lol. !!!No spitting in it !!!! lmao

Good choice! Snakebite and blackcurrant is gorgeous! I shall be having a few of those again this year!

As for the 'not being listened to' thing, here, it's generally best to just be normal, in the sense that you don't derail threads or act like a troll. We listen to those that don't disrupt the forum but get pissy with those that do!

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 01:52 AM
What games do you guys play.

Paper Tiger
3rd June 2011, 01:55 AM
Pardon my rudeness, but is it possible to keep this thread related to the seating arrangements. =]

Marshy
3rd June 2011, 01:57 AM
Yeah oricalcos and amanda can keep the flirting to i43

Kiliv
3rd June 2011, 01:57 AM
pretty much anything tbh, aslong as we have a laugh whilst doing so :) we should have a game or two :)

Chazlene
3rd June 2011, 01:59 AM
What games do you guys play.

Just look at the other forums and recent posts on here to get an idea.

XM|AMANDA
3rd June 2011, 01:59 AM
Set up a wee scrim on BO or something. The guys plat lots of games so will find one that we can play you at.

Kiliv
3rd June 2011, 02:09 AM
NERFWARZZZZ!

Vicious Horizon
3rd June 2011, 07:37 AM
Made Mitch seating God of me.

Toasty-Sloth
3rd June 2011, 09:14 AM
I DONT WANT AN END SEAT HOW DATRE YOU PUT ME ON THE END I'VE PAYED MY MONEY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND RAHRAHRHAHRAHRAHRAHRARAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAH

Isphera
3rd June 2011, 09:57 AM
Lol, was reading that thread yesterday - funny stuff. In all likelyhood, end seats will depend upon where people are sat relative to their group of prefered people and there won't be a lot of chances for change. As we made clear last year though, there is no real negative for sitting on the end.

VoX
3rd June 2011, 10:04 AM
am female

I'd be more than willing to buy you a drink

Oi oi ;).

But in all seriousness thanks for helping us sort everything out, say hi with your group some time throughout the event, always nice to know those around :)

Target
3rd June 2011, 10:54 AM
I'm just gunna do a DK and steal someones seat and sit in the middle because I'm too important to sit on the end....

Trigger
3rd June 2011, 01:27 PM
Ive grabbed a seat, Btw Sengar is me on the seat picker.

Its my Staff nickname and im too lazy and/or forgetful to change to my other account

Colonel Mitch
3rd June 2011, 04:17 PM
Just submitted a ticket to make sure that rows I and H will be extended into hall 2 :)

Isphera
3rd June 2011, 04:52 PM
Just submitted a ticket to make sure that rows I and H will be extended into hall 2 :)

Awesome, cheers for doing that - be sure to let us know what they say.

Hutch
3rd June 2011, 06:47 PM
Hey Oricalcos, I've got tits, buy me a drink.

Vicious Horizon
3rd June 2011, 06:52 PM

LOL.

Oric's not gonna live this down..

- Jenny's gonna get jealous there oric :D

Colonel Mitch
3rd June 2011, 07:37 PM
I have a response from multiplay.

They are going to be opening the second hall from north to south (downwards) on the current seating plan. This means unless it sells out those seats simply wont exist in the second hall.

The person who responded offered to help us find a block for 35 as this was the rough number I gave him.

I'll message him back later letting him know we'll be in touch we we have a definite amount of people going.

As far as all of you need to be concerned this sit an issue yet, but we need to get everyone booked and paid ASAP so this can be sorted, and we should probably start looking for 2 opposite rows with room for exapnsion

Calneon
3rd June 2011, 07:43 PM
That makes two of you.

Isphera
3rd June 2011, 10:59 PM
That makes two of you.

Well said.

As far as all of you need to be concerned this sit an issue yet, but we need to get everyone booked and paid ASAP so this can be sorted, and we should probably start looking for 2 opposite rows with room for exapnsion

In laymans terms - GET YOURSELVES AND YOUR FRIENDS BOOKED ALREADY

Oh and in response to all these 'you playboy' comments:

http://knightly-slumber.com/worldofwarcraft/files/normal_headdesk.jpg

Setsoru
4th June 2011, 01:03 AM
kk seat booked H1-I2 :)

mitch ur my seat manager too :D

Chazlene
29th June 2011, 10:46 AM
Umm yeah in case you guys didn't already know, the second hall has opened up on the seat picker, and a few people have already nabbed our seats...

Foulkez
12th July 2011, 12:09 AM
wana be sitting with the lol team and I'm happy, dont mind being next to other people who play lol like joe/oric/vicious.

Target
12th July 2011, 03:28 AM
thats pretty contraversial!!!!

Isphera
12th July 2011, 09:52 AM
Guessing Controversial is foulkes? In any case, I hardly play LoL any more, so might be an idea not to sit with me :D

Vicious Horizon
12th July 2011, 10:35 AM
What a mug, can't even spell "contraversial"

:P

Target
12th July 2011, 12:27 PM
So Oric I hear you want to sit inbetween Foulkez and Marshy XD

Isphera
12th July 2011, 12:45 PM
:S. Like I say, since I barely play LoL anymore, that would be pretty poor placement. TBF, I need to revise the preference list.

Colonel Mitch
12th July 2011, 02:34 PM
It really doesnt matter since people are still yet to book and i need to know exactly how many friends / teammates everyone wants to sort this out

Colonel Mitch
12th July 2011, 08:04 PM
Ive just updated the list above with people who have booked and paid and who have given me seating manager. If you haven't booked - DO IT, if you haven't given me seating manager, also DO IT.

Isphera
14th July 2011, 08:25 AM
DO IT

Before he eats your brains. And then your mum.

Colonel Mitch
3rd August 2011, 01:17 AM
Okay. About this its getting close and the last blocks of seats will be unlocked soon. As such you have until

5pm on the 6th August

to get yourself on my BOOKED list on the first post.

I will then be drawing up a seating plan and if your not on that list, you wont be given a seat.

Please dont reply saying maybe I'll come or I might be bringing 3 friends.

I need specifics and definate answers.

If you are definitely going but haven't booked on multiplay for a legitimate reason thats fine but I need to know.

Please ensure this is correct ASAP, and check the list on the first post to ensure your there.

Setsoru
3rd August 2011, 11:17 AM
I will then be drawing up a seating plan and if your on on that list, you wont be given a seat.
or
I will then be drawing up a seating plan and if your NOT on that list, you wont be given a seat.

Isphera
3rd August 2011, 12:18 PM
If you are not on the list and/or you have not booked, then you will not be getting considered for seating. If there is an exceptional circumstance as to why you haven't booked, then you may be given a preference. I suspect if you come in at a late stage, you will only be given what is left.

That aside, @Piers - please disregard the second preference list I sent you a couple weeks ago and revert back to the one at the top of the thread.

Isphera
3rd August 2011, 12:28 PM
Fail double post is fail.

Isphera
4th August 2011, 01:26 PM
OK, a triple, deal with it.

I remember Chalex saying that he wanted to be near Set and Chaz, and Chris had a pretty good layout from earlier in the process. Assuming what has also been said by you and Jenny when I was up in Newcastle, would this be a good block to start with

Chalex | Set | Chaz | Joe | Fred | Target | Marshy | Oric | Jenny | Mitch

From there, you can extend a few more from you or Chalex, or place one of you two on an end.

inb4 'heheh oric and jenny lolololol' T .T

EDIT - extended from Mitch

Ki | VH | Gary | VoX

EDIT2 - Oh, and ordered my yearly batch of T-shirts from Jinx as well, to be first shown at i43 :D

VoX
4th August 2011, 04:30 PM
I hate to sound like DK, but I did 2nd from end at i37 and i40, any chance I could not be on the end? :p

Nahh it cool, next to Gary so all cool with me :)

Marshy
4th August 2011, 04:34 PM
I hate to sound like DK, but I did 2nd from end at i37 and i40, any chance I could not be on the end? :p
Agreed

Vicious Horizon
4th August 2011, 05:17 PM
Not that I have a problem with Ki or Gary (who I love lots) I don't suppose I can be close to
Marshy and Joe and oric? Or will this be a problem

Setsoru
4th August 2011, 05:27 PM
not that i dont wanan sit next to chalex, more likely the otherway round.
But if you swap me and chalex so he is sitting next to chaz, im sure he would be happier. I can sit on the end i got no problems. Ill probably end up on chatroulette on someone else computer anyway haha

Setsoru
4th August 2011, 05:31 PM
Chalex | Chaz| VH | Joe | Fred | Target | Marshy | Oric | Jenny | Mitch hows this?

you can save me to put anywhere that needs filling (like on the end or whatever i have no preference who i sit next to, i get on with everyone[ unless you all secretly hate me :( ])

Vicious Horizon
4th August 2011, 05:48 PM
That looks good to me setsoru, unless anyone else has a problem?

Isphera
4th August 2011, 07:13 PM
Lol at everyone taking this seriously. That was just mine and chris's suggestion from weeks ago. Mitch is still sorting it out now :D

Colonel Mitch
4th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Please wait untill i actualy release a seating revision before you are all "can you put us on this line together".

I will try to accommodate everyone best and will make changes based on who's where :)

Setsoru
4th August 2011, 11:07 PM
Please wait untill i actualy release a seating revision before you are all "can you put us on this line together".

I will try to accommodate everyone best and will make changes based on who's where :)

exactly

katakuna
5th August 2011, 12:13 AM
I don't see my name on any of those lists ;[

Colonel Mitch
5th August 2011, 12:29 AM
I don't see my name on any of those lists ;[

Your number 14.

Isphera
5th August 2011, 10:05 AM
Your number 14.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1264124/2/istockphoto_1264124-need-glasses.jpg

Also, inb4 'OMG NO WANNA BE AT END WTF RAGE RAGE I QUIT RAGE I TAKE SEATS THAT AREN'T MINE AND MAKE PEOPLES WEEKENDS A NIGHTMARE RAGE RAGE I HAVE STUPIDLY LONG HAIR RAGE RAGE'.

For anyone new (i.e who joined past September last year) and has no idea about what that's about - http://www.atkcommunity.com/threads/2596-The-OFFICIAL-i40-Seating-thread!?highlight=i40+Seating

backb0ne_uk
5th August 2011, 07:34 PM
I've bitten the bullet and am booked and payed for i43, anychance I can sit near some of you i know from LeachLan??!?!

-BB

Isphera
8th August 2011, 09:55 AM
Hey Backbone,

You have been included in our latest (and first) version of the seating planner, so be sure to check it out to see where you'll be sat. All the information regarding seating postion will be in there in the future.

http://www.atkcommunity.com/threads/3015-i43-Seating-plan-D