PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Network Down!

MindykinZ
26th April 2011, 07:17 PM
Getting withdrawal symptoms here! :(

Target
26th April 2011, 07:27 PM
Happy to say I have a PC xD

MindykinZ
26th April 2011, 07:28 PM
I have both :P

Setsoru
26th April 2011, 07:50 PM
what do you play?
its lame this had to happen on the bank holiday weekend. i had lots of free time :(

MindykinZ
26th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Yeah same! At the moment i am playing Homefront, Crysis 2 and Black Ops. To be honest I feel there is a limited amount of good games out there for the PS3 at the moment. Humph :(

Setsoru
26th April 2011, 07:57 PM
whats ur psn ID? ill add you if this thing ever gets back online.. i only got COD out of those 3, i play single player games mostly!

MindykinZ
26th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Ahh fair enough! My PSN is MindykinZ... Original :P What's yours?

Setsoru
26th April 2011, 08:08 PM
should be setsoru ... i think :D

Vicious Horizon
26th April 2011, 08:21 PM
Yeah I heard about that, not much of a PS3 person much, more of the 'holier than thou' PC Gamer if I'm honest xD

Sony blame 'hackers', but I'm not so sure, I think it's something going on at Sony D:

Calneon
26th April 2011, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xKV9BFEEXQ&feature=youtu.be

Vicious Horizon
26th April 2011, 08:34 PM
I haven't laughed quite that hard in a long time. Thankyou for that Cal.

Chalex4
26th April 2011, 08:39 PM
Hahahahah amazing Cal. I'm not quite sure why these hackers wanted to deprive everyone of PSN :p. Seems a bit illogical as they're just hurting themselves.

Either way, welcome to ATK MindykinZ!

Setsoru
26th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Sony 'been had' done fucked up
check this shit (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/)

Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state/province, zip or postal code), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity passwords and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence that credit card data was taken at this time, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, to be on the safe side we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may also have been obtained.
For your security, we encourage you to be especially aware of email, telephone, and postal mail scams that ask for personal or sensitive information. Sony will not contact you in any way, including by email, asking for your credit card number, social security, tax identification or similar number or other personally identifiable information. If you are asked for this information, you can be confident Sony is not the entity asking. When the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services are fully restored, we strongly recommend that you log on and change your password. Additionally, if you use your PlayStation Network or Qriocity user name or password for other unrelated services or accounts, we strongly recommend that you change them, as well.

MindykinZ
26th April 2011, 10:36 PM
How could Sony let this happen?!?! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13192359

Kiliv
26th April 2011, 11:00 PM
How could Sony let this happen?!?! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13192359

Because its sony? they are great at pissing of hackers which just makes them one big target. and hey welcome to atk :)

Calneon
27th April 2011, 01:53 AM
Sucks to be a PS3 user. Oh wait, it's always sucked to be a PS3 player!

Setsoru
27th April 2011, 08:55 AM
don't know if i can handle much more of this.. im just glad i havn't bought anything. I doubt ill buy the ps4 when it comes out... At least with microsoft, they are consistantly shit... with sony, you never know what you will get.

Vicious Horizon
27th April 2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah, I'd rather know how shite the service I'm getting is, rather than thinking it's all good and then having all my money stolen xD

Target
27th April 2011, 10:17 AM
In a way this is good for me, its stopped me playing black Ops on my flatmates PS3 so I can get some work done :D The only games I ever liked for consoles where GTA, driving games and FiFa