PDA

View Full Version : Hackers :@

YaYo
2nd May 2007, 02:41 PM
i was on the server today on three separate occasions and i counted 8 hackers in them times and there was no admin on xfire, its really emptying the server because the votekick takes too long to get it done.

VoX
2nd May 2007, 05:40 PM
Yeh, this is a common problem, they must know who the admins are.

This might not be my choice but I reckon that YaYo might be in need of some admin on the D2 server, he is one of the most active players on the server!

VeNom
2nd May 2007, 05:51 PM
Naah hes supporting the wrong team..

Hutch
2nd May 2007, 06:20 PM
Maybe YaYo should have Admin.

VeNom
2nd May 2007, 06:24 PM
Why not he is active and he can spot hackers ^^

VoX
2nd May 2007, 06:29 PM
Yes, YaYo should have Admin on the D2 server, he is very active and can spot hackers well.
Just remember to make sure that they are actually hacking before you ban them.

Hutch
2nd May 2007, 06:37 PM
woah we havent agreed he should have it yet.

Isphera
2nd May 2007, 07:50 PM
How do we know that the people were actually hackers. What if there just good players or people that get lucky shots. 8 seems to be too many for half a day.

Review and deliberate. Those with Admin reviewed, if needed, employ more, and remove inactives. TS admin needs sorting also.

undeaded
2nd May 2007, 07:55 PM
How do we know that the people were actually hackers. What if there just good players or people that get lucky shots. 8 seems to be too many for half a day.

Review and deliberate. Those with Admin reviewed, if needed, employ more, and remove inactives. TS admin needs sorting also.

Someone's jealous people want YaYo to be an admin.

</endinsultn00b>

Hutch
2nd May 2007, 08:03 PM
I wouldn't argue with his decision that they were hackers Oric, You don't play CSS much and when you do you aren't that amazing. Also you do seem a little power hungry atm.

Isphera
2nd May 2007, 08:50 PM
What does the fact that I am not good at CS have to do with anything?

Its a forum and im expressing my opinion on the topic - what a forum is for.

undeaded
2nd May 2007, 09:19 PM
What does the fact that I am not good at CS have to do with anything?

Its a forum and im expressing my opinion on the topic - what a forum is for.

Your opinion always seems to be - 'Make me admin and no one else. Will give head'

Isphera
2nd May 2007, 11:14 PM
As yours always seems to be 'small insignificant prick showing off crap sigs'

YaYo
3rd May 2007, 12:27 PM
Oric u obviously dont play Css alot because thats not an uncommon amount of hackers to see in a server in half a day, i'm not stupid i know when i can see a hacker i spec'd all of them for 5 rounds and they where deffo hacking.

YaYo
3rd May 2007, 02:29 PM
again today there was no admin on and 2 hackers on the server, it was full 26 ppl playin and because they didnt get kicked the server emptied and could'nt get filled up again.

undeaded
3rd May 2007, 06:24 PM
As yours always seems to be 'small insignificant prick showing off crap sigs'

'Fat ignorant asshole, spoilt by parents with no life.' And at least I spend my time doing something productive...not increasing my WoW lvl...ROFL

VoX
3rd May 2007, 06:34 PM
K8hfK3RQs2g

No comment.

VeNom
3rd May 2007, 06:35 PM
WOW! vox is on the tv..

Hutch
3rd May 2007, 06:40 PM
YaYo post your steam ID here. Then Chalex can just give it to you when he checks the forum.

YaYo
3rd May 2007, 07:13 PM
there ya go STEAM_0:0:11155614 00:29 99 0

Isphera
3rd May 2007, 07:32 PM
You cant just get admin because one person says there are people hacking. We need more than one opinion to ensure that they are. If your the only person on, how do we know your not making it up to get admin?

YaYo
3rd May 2007, 07:57 PM
try the other 20 odd people that leave the server ffs, wots your problem mate am tryin to help the community here.

VeNom
3rd May 2007, 08:25 PM
i spotted 2 hackers on the surf server! can i have admin?

Chalex4
3rd May 2007, 08:47 PM
YaYo now has admin on the normal maps server because I trust him, please don't argue. If you want admin VeNom you really have to be trusted, and that means act maturely on the forums as well.

undeaded
3rd May 2007, 08:48 PM
try the other 20 odd people that leave the server ffs, wots your problem mate am tryin to help the community here.

He doesn't like other people having power. E.g he is a megalomaniac.

VoX
3rd May 2007, 08:55 PM
Yes, there are frequently hackers on our server.

Someone please close this thread, to many arguments.

VeNom
3rd May 2007, 09:41 PM
YaYo now has admin on the normal maps server because I trust him, please don't argue. If you want admin VeNom you really have to be trusted, and that means act maturely on the forums as well.

I dont want admin i was using sarcasme...
and the possibility that i gets trusted by an admin, is as high as im being president of france..and i ******* h8 france!!

YaYo
3rd May 2007, 09:53 PM
lol thanks chalex lets hope we can keep the server full and keep hakcers at bay.

Hutch
3rd May 2007, 09:57 PM
At least he hates france.

Gowerly
4th May 2007, 05:23 PM
Yay, more good admins always helps.

VeNom
4th May 2007, 05:34 PM
At least he hates france.

Who dosent h8 france? i mean at school they have to sit a hole day in a room, with a bloody teacher if someone catch em listening to ipod in clas!! TALKING BOUT INSANE!!!

VoX
4th May 2007, 05:36 PM
And they're there until 5pm.

undeaded
4th May 2007, 05:41 PM
I'm at school till 5. I like that. I love doing sports and other stuff in the afternoon.

You guys are all gonna be waisters and layabouts. School may be boring, but when you get into the months before your GCSEs you'll appreciate it.

VeNom
4th May 2007, 05:45 PM
geek alarm! geek alarm! geek alarm! just kidding do as u want...

undeaded
4th May 2007, 05:47 PM
geek alarm! geek alarm! geek alarm! just kidding do as u want...

mwaaaah... I'm a geek? At least I won't be living in my mum's basement at 30, or scraping a living... :P

Lol

VeNom
4th May 2007, 05:51 PM
told ya it was a joke.. just that we got some ppl in the class doing that. with no social life and they look like theyr 80 god sake!!

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 10:53 AM
lol, nothing wrong with staying after school to do sports i do, stay behind twice a week for rugby.

VeNom
5th May 2007, 10:55 AM
Doing sport's and that kinda things is just fun... thought he was doing homework, and helping the teachers..

VoX
5th May 2007, 11:52 AM
I stay behind Monday and Tuesday to do extra music and take my GCSE a year or two early.

VeNom
5th May 2007, 11:55 AM
Well ofcourse your alot older then me, and when im going to high school or wtf ur going on i probably have to stay some hours after school some times in the week.

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 12:05 PM
well, im at grammar school, we've been in the news all week, were that school lutterworth that handed out all them morning after pills. lmao, they called us sluterworth.

VoX
5th May 2007, 12:14 PM
well, im at grammar school, we've been in the news all week, were that school lutterworth that handed out all them morning after pills. lmao, they called us sluterworth.

Mental note: Transfer schools lol

YaYo
5th May 2007, 07:56 PM
why transfer :confused: all the birds r gaggin for it deffo stay. :D

Hutch
5th May 2007, 09:33 PM
Girls gagging for it doesn't mean they will look nice Vox... Unless you like women who are similar to your mum ... jks.

YaYo
5th May 2007, 09:39 PM
me thinks you mean YaYo not vox hutch and every hole is a goal my friend. :D

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 10:43 PM
well thats true, but theres only a few ugly girls at my school, rest i either phitt, or allright.