PDA

View Full Version : Shit to do at i43

Vicious Horizon
13th May 2011, 09:59 PM
Thread for snowballing some wicked things to do at i43.

First one I'm gonna shout out is some Killing Floor achievements, like the Hell-On-Earth Ones which about 0.4% of players have actually got.

Some of us are entering the SC2 tournament for lols.

Anything else you chaps are thinking of doing as a group activity?

Isphera
13th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Some of us are entering the SC2 tournament for lols.

Speak for yourself, me, Marshy and Joe are playing to win :D

Colonel Mitch
13th May 2011, 10:31 PM
Bowling, ice skating (no I cant ice skate, but the falling and pain will cause many lols)

Calneon
13th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Bowling, ice skating (no I cant ice skate, but the falling and pain will cause many lols)
What's the point of going to a LAN, then just going bowling or ice skating which you can do any other time?

Setsoru
14th May 2011, 12:10 AM
yeah im playing for wins too hahaaha!

we also should tryout killingfloor lights out map levels!

the onyl gd weps are pistols and shotguns cause they have torches!

its fucking scary when u reload haahahhaa

Colonel Mitch
14th May 2011, 12:34 AM
What's the point of going to a LAN, then just going bowling or ice skating which you can do any other time?

EDIT: What's the point of going to a LAN, then just playing computer games or using mumble which you can do any other time?

The point is doing it with people you see once a year, not so much the act of doing it xD

Jsut something for us to do for a bit of fun and chill out

Target
14th May 2011, 01:50 AM
Yeh, I think an ATK bowling night would be lol worthy, if we do on EAS night or something, when there is usually no or very dodgy internet / power :D But I think people want to be around during the day as they are in tournaments and shiz

Colonel Mitch
14th May 2011, 02:07 AM
Yeh, I think an ATK bowling night would be lol worthy, if we do on EAS night or something, when there is usually no or very dodgy internet / power :D But I think people want to be around during the day as they are in tournaments and shiz

Yeah i didnt mean we should be bowling and ice skating every waking moment of daylight :P

Kiliv
14th May 2011, 02:09 AM
yeah im up for the bowling / ice skating, if i can find my skates lol.

VoX
14th May 2011, 11:48 AM
Up for bowling and ice skating, should provide many lols :D

Chazlene
14th May 2011, 12:07 PM
Lol who needs REAL bowling when we can set up Wii bowling like we did back in the day at i31 and i34? :p

Nah Bowling and skating should be awesome though, something to do since I doubt I'll actually game that much.

Target
14th May 2011, 01:41 PM
Yes, wii bowling was epic :D

Hutch
14th May 2011, 03:03 PM
It's a shame I won't be there to defend my Wii Boxing title.

Joe
14th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Ice skating and bowling sound awesome :)

Paper Tiger
14th May 2011, 05:56 PM
Ice skating sounds good, as does bowling.

Move Chalex's tent again? That always causes a certain amount of amusement amidst the parties involved.

ATK 5-a-side football? (totally for the fun factor, seeing as most of us are not the sporting type!)

Marshy
14th May 2011, 10:27 PM
'Move Chalex's tent again? That always causes a certain amount of amusement amidst the parties involved. ' i lold pretty hard, i liked last time he was trying to keep his cool

Also we are doing all the hell on earth first night at 1am

Paper Tiger
14th May 2011, 10:44 PM
I shall need to get Killing Floor before i43... There are many games I need to get before i43 though...

Vicious Horizon
14th May 2011, 11:02 PM
Killing floor is a must, I don't know why we don't play it any more, especially with the Aperture Science map :D

Target
14th May 2011, 11:11 PM
haha moving chalex's tent, I don't even need to be near it and I will get the blame for it :D...chalex u mad?

Vicious Horizon
15th May 2011, 09:49 AM
And there'll be about half an hour before he even suspects I may have done it :D

Target
15th May 2011, 10:24 AM
haha Vh didnt you padlock it shut last time? :D

Vicious Horizon
15th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Yeah, that was quite funny XD

Target
15th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Chalex is now wondering if he is actually going to come because he can't be bothered with people messing with his tent :D

Isphera
15th May 2011, 03:38 PM
I suspect we will mock him as well - just found this gem

I'm capturing the 4th i40 tape right now, and all I can say is the footage I've got is top quality. 'Vox's Overclocking' and the 'Exhibitor Interviews' parts will be released ASAP as they will date quite quickly.

VoX
15th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Ah crap, both of those things heavily involve me and are majorly cringe :S

Chazlene
15th May 2011, 05:16 PM
I suspect we will mock him as well - just found this gem

Extract that from him via pestering him on Steam? :p

Target
15th May 2011, 05:52 PM
Hahaha, yes Vox some of those interviews and the prize giving are hilarious

VoX
15th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Chaz did the prize giving, not me :p

Chalex4
15th May 2011, 06:29 PM
I'm afraid the overclocking stuff will never appear, as you only managed to overclock it twice without it bluescreening horribly every time :p. I was going to release that at xmas, but it wasn't worth it unfortunately.

VoX
15th May 2011, 06:35 PM
I hit 4Ghz on a 65nm chip vith a high VID, on air, that's not easy to do :P. Let's not mention the fact it BSOD'd a few seconds into Prime...

Colonel Mitch
15th May 2011, 07:20 PM
I hit 4Ghz on a 65nm chip vith a high VID, on air, that's not easy to do :P. Let's not mention the fact it BSOD'd a few seconds into Prime...

Its not that much of an achievement when its unstable vox P

VoX
15th May 2011, 07:52 PM
Screw going over 1.6v on air though :P

Colonel Mitch
15th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Screw going over 1.6v on air though :P

at i31 i had my 6700 at 4.2 i think it was stableish and the cooling i had then was worse than proper air cooling :P

VoX
15th May 2011, 08:35 PM
That's a QX though, mines just a standard Q6700 :P

Target
15th May 2011, 08:37 PM

This is vox in cartoon form http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE7mi-gdIYw

Colonel Mitch
15th May 2011, 09:00 PM
That's a QX though, mines just a standard Q6700 :P

yeah but ti still required lol voltage and temps :P

dont think i had changed the multipler much

VoX
15th May 2011, 09:53 PM
This is vox in cartoon form http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE7mi-gdIYw

Well I've been compared to worse.... lol

yeah but ti still required lol voltage and temps :P

dont think i had changed the multipler much

There's a diff between what I am willing to go for and what you are :P

ez64
15th May 2011, 10:01 PM
Would have to take you all to school on the ice rink :D

VoX
15th May 2011, 10:25 PM
It's on :P

Vicious Horizon
17th May 2011, 10:05 AM
MechWarrior 4 mega-battle.

I'll put up a thread on MPUK, would be /amazing/ having 100 people destroying each other on MW4.

Either RolePlay rules or (team?) Deathmatch would be pretty sick.

I think I still have my combat binds for MW3 somewhere, my old clan used to spend hours fine-tuning scripts for all sorts of stuff, could be useful for MW4 too :D

katakuna
17th May 2011, 10:21 AM
AlienSwarm on hardest skill setting? getting the achievements n shiz.

Target
17th May 2011, 11:14 AM
this is not possible, we have tried

Isphera
17th May 2011, 12:21 PM
Me and marshy had an idea yesterday that I thought might be interesting - would it be possible to level a WoW character from 1 to 85 in 24 hours? Naturally, we would use full heirloom gear and get a trial or account of some sort for 300%, but I think it would be very interesting to see if it were possible.

Naturally, we will need more than one person to do it, and operate in an hour-by-hour shift system - switching players after an hour or after someone needs to change, so what would be the interest in this? BTW, don't put 'I'll do it so long as it's on my account', because this has already been discussed and decided on. Probs looking for two or three more aside from Marshy and myself, but obviously more would be awesome, even if it's just for an hour.

Vicious Horizon
17th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Lol, that could be pretty fun, I doubt it's possible. I'll put a couple of hours in. Could be a pretty cool ATK event.

OFC, I think we'd need at least 5 people, a full dungeon team 'cause otherwise we could be losing hours through queueing (sp?)

Isphera
17th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Lol, that could be pretty fun, I doubt it's possible. I'll put a couple of hours in. Could be a pretty cool ATK event.

OFC, I think we'd need at least 5 people, a full dungeon team 'cause otherwise we could be losing hours through queueing (sp?)

Nono, the idea is that we all pitch in on one character and alternate time on that.

Vicious Horizon
17th May 2011, 03:02 PM
So just heirloom gear, no x3 XP? Impossible.

It would be pretty hard even with Heirloom, x3 and an instant dungeon group at all times, but with only one character I'd have to say it's impossible.

Isphera
17th May 2011, 04:28 PM
So just heirloom gear, no x3 XP? Impossible.

It would be pretty hard even with Heirloom, x3 and an instant dungeon group at all times, but with only one character I'd have to say it's impossible.

Lol, read :S I said we'd have x3 from 1 to 60, and the idea of this is to challenge it. Could possibly advertise it all over lan and get some exposure.

Kiliv
17th May 2011, 06:11 PM
i agree with this but i think vicious is right, its not hard to stay up for 24 hours me and canni did not sleep for all of ilite >.< so if we made a full dungeon team it would make the process so much more easy. but im up for it which ever way that it ends up working :D

Target
17th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Paladin or Hunter, fastest things to level....or DK and instant level 50 :P, I don't think it will be that difficult to do tbh, with the slowest part will be 65-80 but even then 5 hours should see that out the way, I'll put an hour in now and again if I have nothing else to do

Vicious Horizon
17th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Just had a thought, is it a little cheap to use a L85 to boost the Level 10 at that stage through the dungeons? It would be pretty fast, but also not really in the spirit of levelling..

Hutch
17th May 2011, 09:21 PM
If you're trying to get to level 85 in a day, why shouldnt you boost your way through as much as possible? There's no point handicapping yourself further on such a difficult task.

Vicious Horizon
17th May 2011, 09:41 PM
Point taken, I guess all's fair in love and war.

- Another point, we should set up a livestream for the whole thing, so that people can watch what's going on on the account (we can use a shared account maybe? Or if Marshy - If you've been thinking of setting up a stream on TL, we can cast it on that :D )

Colonel Mitch
17th May 2011, 09:42 PM
Just had a thought, is it a little cheap to use a L85 to boost the Level 10 at that stage through the dungeons? It would be pretty fast, but also not really in the spirit of levelling..

If you can get quick dungeon groups its always faster not to get boosts since WOTLK

Vicious Horizon
17th May 2011, 09:56 PM
If you can get quick dungeon groups its always faster not to get boosts since WOTLK

Really? Thought it would be faster to just rapid-fire a dungeon with an 85 to kill all the mobs for you

Colonel Mitch
17th May 2011, 10:16 PM
Really? Thought it would be faster to just rapid-fire a dungeon with an 85 to kill all the mobs for you

you get SO much less exp and you can blitz through dungeons till lvl 81 with any group of retards

Target
17th May 2011, 10:25 PM
you get SO much less exp and you can blitz through dungeons till lvl 81 with any group of retards

Apart from Nik

Isphera
17th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Point taken, I guess all's fair in love and war.

- Another point, we should set up a livestream for the whole thing, so that people can watch what's going on on the account (we can use a shared account maybe? Or if Marshy - If you've been thinking of setting up a stream on TL, we can cast it on that :D )

Casting has already been talked about.