PDA

View Full Version : Feel sorry for this kid

Target
17th May 2011, 07:47 PM
http://www.tek-9.org/forum/call_of_duty_series-46/call_of_duty_4-13/help_-_i43_costs-73272.html

Its pretty hilarious, I know we were 17 first LAN we went to but even still, not really much going to happen if you just stay at the event the whole time :D

Although he needs to man the fuck up!

Colonel Mitch
17th May 2011, 08:20 PM
lulz

Vicious Horizon
17th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Haha, thank God my parent's aren't like that.

Also, he really does need to man up, who brings their parents to a LAN?

(They'll probably stick out like a sore thumb tbh XD)

Chazlene
17th May 2011, 08:29 PM
Haha, thank God my parent's aren't like that.

Also, he really does need to man up, who brings their parents to a LAN?

(They'll probably stick out like a sore thumb tbh XD)

Don't joke, I remember really clearly at i31 and i34 there were several father and sons sat next to each other.

Target
17th May 2011, 08:31 PM
yeh but he was going on like 4hours was the other side of the world :s and like some of the people commented he has 4 or more team mates going who will look out for him, there's security. I remember DK's dad came in to make sure we weren't all 40yr old men on the internet :D and way the news has portrayed things like that parents are bound to be suspect. I think if they had something to show them...something like...the i40 video to show a group of people of a variety of ages all gaming in harmony not getting raped :D Although we will have to edit marshy out because he did get raped!

Hutch
17th May 2011, 09:18 PM
yeh but he was going on like 4hours was the other side of the world :s and like some of the people commented he has 4 or more team mates going who will look out for him, there's security. I remember DK's dad came in to make sure we weren't all 40yr old men on the internet :D and way the news has portrayed things like that parents are bound to be suspect. I think if they had something to show them...something like...the i40 video to show a group of people of a variety of ages all gaming in harmony not getting raped :D Although we will have to edit marshy out because he did get raped!

When I was 12 I was walking around the sex quarter of Hamburg in another country to my parents.
Also a 16 yearold male is unlikely to get raped at i34.
Though before I go on saying more about how silly this is (when you're 16
you have independence, you should be able to do this), Oric has been going to festivals with his mum.....

Also remember that man at i34 who just played single player Rome Total War all weekend next to his son? LOLZ

Chazlene
17th May 2011, 09:58 PM
When I was 12 I was walking around the sex quarter of Hamburg in another country to my parents.

Yeah on a school trip...

Target
17th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Busted

ez64
17th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Yeah on a school trip...

I was with my parents in the red light district of holland at 13 :D

Joe
17th May 2011, 11:19 PM
Wait Target, you're bringing your family to i43?

Colonel Mitch
17th May 2011, 11:21 PM
MMMMMM HEATHER

Chalex4
17th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Parents are all different, so I get that they want to look after him. Problem is, this isn't any normal event. Whilst being a lot safer than most conventions and festivals, it's also a fairly rare sight to see a parent there. Oh well, sucks to be him. They'll probably leave him alone for most of the day though :p.

Isphera
18th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Kid's 16? Parents need to back off IMHO.

Paper Tiger
19th May 2011, 12:14 AM
Speaking of parents being different, a day out with my mum usually consists of getting another tattoo each, insulting each other or going to a gig. I've even gone down the pub with my mum and a few mates.

But at the same time, we don't do all things together, even at 16, I had independence, but she still liked to know what I was doing because she worried, just like any other mother would do.