PDA

View Full Version : i43 LoL team

Isphera
21st May 2011, 12:14 AM
As many know, it is our aim to field a 5v5 team in any LoL tournament that is arranged for i43 and this is the thread that will hopefully bring that together.

As agreed by a majority of those interested in this, your team captain and team selector will be Marshy. He has nominated that, pending acceptance, Target be the vice captain. In order to keep them focused on the task of gaming, I will take the role of public liason (so all posts, non-critical conversations with tournament admins etc will go through me).

This thread is for people attending i43 who wish to express an interest in participating in the team. In order to qualify, you must pledge to get to or as close to level 30 as possible, and also state which characters you play well and the most, inc. which roles out of Tank, Support, Melee DPS, Ranged AD, Ranged AP or Jungler they fufil. Any question can be addressed to either Marshy or myself.

Also, as a final plea, please try and keep this thread on topic so it allows us to sort this out a lot easier.

ROSTER

Marshy (captain) (Udir [Jungler], Rammus [Tank], Brand [AP Ranged], Nocturne [Melee DPS/Jungle])
Target (vice-captain)
Oricalcos (public liason) (Ryze [Ranged AP])
Mitch (Sona [Support], Caitlyn [Ranged AD])
VH (Master Yi [Melee DPS/Building], Singed [Debuff], Malhazar [AP DPS], Twisted Fate [Ranged DPS], Vayne [Ranged DPS])
Katakuna (Ashe [Ranged AD], Jax [Melee DPS], Ryze [Ranged AP], Malzahar [Ranged AP])

Colonel Mitch
21st May 2011, 02:17 AM
Sounds like an epic profest

Target
21st May 2011, 02:56 AM
Sounds awesome, definately interested, will confirm characters and roles when I get back home tomorrow at around 5

Vicious Horizon
21st May 2011, 10:32 AM
Me.

Master Yi* [Melee DPS], Master Yi* [Building Pusher], Singed [Debuff], Malhazar [AP DPS], Twisted Fate** [Ranged DPS], Vayne** [Ranged DPS]

* Two completely different builds

** These two I need a lot of work on, but that's why we're doing this ahead of time, right?

EDIT: I know Katakuna has shown interest in this idea...

I think we may even have enough players to make 2 teams.

katakuna
21st May 2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah as Vicious said, I'm in for this :p

I can do Ashe, Jax(as a last resort, I dislike being in melee range), Ryze or a basic Malz

Calneon
21st May 2011, 04:34 PM
I could fill in if you need somebody else, I don't have much experience with LoL but I play HoN a lot.

Isphera
21st May 2011, 05:12 PM
Yeah as Vicious said, I'm in for this :p

I can do Ashe, Jax(as a last resort, I dislike being in melee range), Ryze or a basic Malz

Theres no chance you end up playing Ryze when I'm on roster :D

Target
21st May 2011, 06:34 PM
Might have to make two teams as we have so many people...and getting in the team may not be on how good you are but what characters you can play and play them well...if your interested in playing then please watch some of these shout casts, specifically looking at the characters that people are playing and how they play! http://www.youtube.com/user/quadvtv?blend=3&ob=5

Vicious Horizon
21st May 2011, 09:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IM4F7.png

Throwing this down here.

Joe
22nd May 2011, 12:27 PM
I'll do it :)

I can play Evelynn, Malzahar, Nidalee and probably going to learn 1 more before i43

ez64
22nd May 2011, 12:36 PM
If I am coming I can play a few chars but my best is sivir. range dps.

Target
22nd May 2011, 01:36 PM
Evelyn, Alistar, Ashe

CILLIT BANG
22nd May 2011, 09:00 PM
blitz cho ashe .... heard marshy wanted lol arrow kill across map
and blitz is main one i like ;(