PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for the server

Joe
22nd May 2011, 08:55 PM
Hi all :)

As you might have noticed we have updated the server to have a brand new world a couple of times due to everyone getting bored of what we were doing, basically what we need to do is think of an idea and work on it, not just build 1 house each then find fun ways to grief them.

If anyone's got ideas about what to build / any more addons we need to get, just left me or moeshi know.

Also, I have changed the permissions so everyone is now in the 'default' group with very basic permissions, the other groups ( at the moment ) are ATK, Mods and Admins. To get bumped up into the ATK group you need to either 10 posts on the forums, or be active on mumble so people know who you are! :)

The mods at the moment are Oricalcos and Calneon, and the Admins are Moeshi and I.

Marshy
23rd May 2011, 09:47 AM
A city, not a village not a shitty town a city I want slums and rich areas gutters and tall buildings, houses of law, political parties! Universitys and cars, roads and street lights, storage units, eateries, the works!

Vicious Horizon
23rd May 2011, 10:08 AM
^ Marshy's idea methinks.

Give me unlimited resources and within a week you'll have a whole district.

Joe
23rd May 2011, 12:07 PM
Yeah exactly what moeshi said pretty much,
and VH they changed it so you can't spawn infinite items anymore :(, but if you're serious about it I can give you permission to spawn items?

Vicious Horizon
23rd May 2011, 12:12 PM
Yep, that would be cool.

Zanziba'ar
28th October 2011, 11:20 AM
does server still work?

Target
29th October 2011, 12:30 AM
I wanna war!!!