PDA

View Full Version : Body Modification

Paper Tiger
27th May 2011, 01:16 PM
Don't know if anyone else is into Body Modification, if so, what are you into/what do you have?

By body mod, I mean anything like tattoos, piercings, scarification, branding etc (not that I think anyone here is as extreme as the last two, but they still body mods).

I have 3 piercings and 5 tattoos (images will follow when I can get images of all! I do plan for a lot more tattoos and maybe a few more piercings.

I have:
Tattoos:

Rammstein logo on my right shoulder
Disturbed Guy face on my left underside forearm
XIII on my left wrist
DCLXVI on my right wrist
Combichrist skull and crossbones with extra organelles on my right calf

Piercings:

Two lip piercings both off centre but close to the centre
Newly done tongue piercing

I know Ki has his lip done, but does anyone else have anything? Or possibly planning anything?

Also, have you seen cool piercings/tattoos? If so, post links here =]

Vicious Horizon
27th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Not me personally, not my kind of thing really, a couple of friends of mine have tunnels that kind of stuff.

Chazlene
27th May 2011, 02:07 PM
If you want to have fun, get a padlock and find someone with tunnel plugs. Afterwards run like fuck.

Calneon
27th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Really not my thing, I think it looks ugly 99% of the time. Though of course it's your choice and I'm not going to dislike you for doing it.

Kiliv
27th May 2011, 04:01 PM
If you want to have fun, get a padlock and find someone with tunnel plugs. Afterwards run like fuck.
ive seen this done in liverpool a few times, the results have always been funny to watch xD and yeah ive only got my lip done used to have snakebites but one got infected and had to go :l but more are planned during the holidays when i dont have any opposition from work... :)

Joe
27th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Sounds cool :D always wanted to get my arms done (tattoos) and snakebites but can't really with college/work, how much do lip piercings ACTUALLY hurt? o.O

Paper Tiger
28th May 2011, 04:46 PM
My lip piercings hardly hurt at all, it's just the swelling after that hurt most for me (still not incredibly painful, mind you). Depends totally on your pain threshold though. To be honest, I quite enjoyed them. With numbing, they're nice and easy.

Kiliv
29th May 2011, 08:59 PM
Sounds cool :D always wanted to get my arms done (tattoos) and snakebites but can't really with college/work, how much do lip piercings ACTUALLY hurt? o.O

yeah same it did not hurt at all :)

Paper Tiger
30th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Ki, you got any more plans for piercings? Or any tattoo plans?

I have 3 major ones I want done. Two more piercings (eventually).

Kiliv
30th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Ki, you got any more plans for piercings? Or any tattoo plans?

I have 3 major ones I want done. Two more piercings (eventually).

yeah i do, should be getting another lip piercing, and im still deciding on a few others. and on the tattos front there is a few that im thinking of but i will have to wait untill i can get 6weeks off placement/work when it finaly starts since there classed as a open wound ^_^

Joe
1st June 2011, 10:43 PM
My lip piercings hardly hurt at all, it's just the swelling after that hurt most for me (still not incredibly painful, mind you). Depends totally on your pain threshold though. To be honest, I quite enjoyed them. With numbing, they're nice and easy.

Winning. i'll look into it then (:

Chazlene
1st June 2011, 10:55 PM
Sorry

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-InWTd8701UQ/TaYCAniXjWI/AAAAAAAAAG4/JAug-8GwkDI/s1600/attention_whore4.jpg

Isphera
1st June 2011, 11:13 PM
Wow Chazlene, you really let yourself go a little crazy!

Hutch
2nd June 2011, 03:53 PM
I just had a clitoral piercing done, hurts like hell.

Chazlene
2nd June 2011, 06:04 PM
I just clipped my toenails, does that count?

Paper Tiger
3rd June 2011, 12:52 AM
I just had a clitoral piercing done, hurts like hell.

Seeing as you are a bit of a pussy, I can believe this.

Kiliv
3rd June 2011, 12:59 AM
+1

Friend of Wander
5th September 2011, 08:20 PM
I had a lip ring for just over a year. I loved it, and it was only mildly annoying. Bit weird not being able to fully seal your mouth shut though. If I got another piercing I'd get an earring, on the top since I think that's what the kids do these days.

maZe
6th September 2011, 10:27 AM
I've had an earring as a child (yes upto my 12th)..

Right now I'm still waiting to get my designs and thoughts done on tattoos, I don't have any at the moment buuuut.
I'm desperate to get one done, I want one on the inside of my left lower-arm but because of work/college I won't yet.
I'm probably getting one in the inside of my upper-arm (dunno which one yet).

Will show designs when finished ofcourse ;)

Isphera
6th September 2011, 10:42 AM

http://pigmentations.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/two-thumbs-up.jpg

VoX
6th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Oric, is that, you?

Paper Tiger
7th September 2011, 01:39 PM
Oric, is that, you?

Lol'd XD

Isphera
7th September 2011, 04:17 PM
Believe it or not, I was born underweight.

It's supposed to be two thumbs up, and that was the funniest picture I saw.