PDA

View Full Version : ATK Interview 1: Demon Broadband

Chalex4
4th July 2011, 12:46 AM
Enjoy! This is your first piece of content from the i40 event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLPBvQWScWw

Especially well done to Vox and Paper Tiger for doing a great interview here :D.

Stay tuned for more iseries goodness on Tuesday!

Vicious Horizon
4th July 2011, 12:51 AM
Woo finally
Pretty gOod I think, can't way for the rest of the stuff to come out :)

katakuna
4th July 2011, 04:07 AM
Pretty off topic but: I've had nothing but bad experiences with Demon, jus' sayin'.

Colonel Mitch
4th July 2011, 08:00 AM
I must say, I was expecting this to be EXTREMELY cringeworthy, and it was really quite good :)

Vicious Horizon
4th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Pretty off topic but: I've had nothing but bad experiences with Demon, jus' sayin'.

Cause they throttle you to give priority to businesses and the like

Vicious Horizon
4th July 2011, 03:03 PM
LOL. Watch it with Transcribe Audio subtitles on xD

Target
4th July 2011, 03:16 PM
TL: DW

However I love the fact he was like we have loads of extra capacity...ow now we lied its all gone and are broadband is awful and doesn't work...

VoX
4th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Wow I wasn't that bad.....

Looking forward to the rest!

Joe
4th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Hope the rest of the videos are good like this better late than never ^^

Setsoru
4th July 2011, 06:49 PM
very gd interviewing goin down. awesome job vox and pt

can't say much for the editing though :P

mwahahahahahahaah

Chazlene
4th July 2011, 09:27 PM
Pretty damn good bro... and those intro titles only look the way they do after a very long Skype chat with Chalex using screen share telling him how to be artistic and do it properly :p

Setsoru
4th July 2011, 09:49 PM
wheres the bit i helped u with?

Chazlene
4th July 2011, 09:58 PM
wheres the bit i helped u with?

You helped me with the banner that pops up saying who's being interviewed bru, what do you want me to suck your dick or something?

Isphera
4th July 2011, 10:11 PM
Nice to see this finally being done - but in all honestly, how long would it have taken last year to get this out? This sort of video should have been out straightaway.

Rant aside - nice job guys.

Chalex4
4th July 2011, 11:04 PM
I wish I could have done these earlier, but graphics and sound production held me up. I wouldn't have been able to design the straps myself, so I was very grateful that Vox and Chazlene stepped in and helped out massively there.

Also, with the sound effects, I wanted to produce proper "interview quality" audio. I think I've succeeded, but it would have been a messy right-left channel mix had I not changed it. Either way, these are the last pieces of content that I'll have any major part in. Next time it's up to you guys to cover the events so you can do what you like!

Other than that, glad you're liking the first vid everyone! Another will be here on Tuesday :D.

Vicious Horizon
5th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Yeah I'll do a bit of filming for stuff at i43 if I can, m phone can do fairly good 720p video if there's nothing more suitable

Chazlene
5th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Another will be here on Tuesday :D.

Well...?

VoX
5th July 2011, 07:00 PM
He didn't say which Tuesday...

Paper Tiger
5th July 2011, 11:55 PM
Just by the way, Chalex, my name isn't Gary Page anymore... It's Gary Del Bono. Could you change that at some point? XD

As for the video: Damn, my hair is short there! Looking forward to the ones where I say a bit more though. Wasn't too sure what to say on this one, so I left it to VoX