PDA

View Full Version : ATK Interview 6: Mad Catz

Chalex4
11th July 2011, 11:07 PM
I'm sure you've all been looking forward the next interview all weekend!

Monday brings us time with Mad Catz and the R.A.T gaming mice :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVy1NjvIrE

Well done again to the interviewers and remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel here (http://www.youtube.com/user/ATKCommunity).

Calneon
12th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Why do you have to word each of these as if it's a press release? It's becoming quite tiresome. Don't really care enough to watch the interview.

Colonel Mitch
12th July 2011, 01:24 AM
Why do you have to word each of these as if it's a press release? It's becoming quite tiresome. Don't really care enough to watch the interview.

Hate to say I kinda agree actually, didnt watch the fifa one as that doesnt interest me and the mad catz stuff ive had in the past has been really bad so cba with this after 15 seconds either =/

I mean theyre good for what they are as interviews but they would go much better on ATK reviews than on the community page

Chalex4
12th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Some people are interested, some people aren't. Don't watch them if you're not.

i40 videos are going to continue being released this way as a lot of effort went into getting the interviews done at the LAN. So, please only leave comments if they are constructive, and about the actual video.

Hutch
13th July 2011, 11:21 AM

i40 videos are going to continue being released this way as a lot of effort went into getting the interviews done at the LAN. So, please only leave comments if they are constructive, and about the actual video.

Constructive comment: leave off on the whole press release thing, it makes you sound too big for your boots. Also as it's a year late making it sound like a press release makes it look worse.

Colonel Mitch
13th July 2011, 02:37 PM

Im not trying to be particularly deconstructive but I am aware that there are others that feel similarly.

I don't think the content is worthless, but as all of us were at i40 we know what was there, and we know what a screen does and mice look like etc. I assume when these were recorded they were intended for the review site and I think they would be valuable there, but for the community side of things they dont show anythign really to remind us of good times or banter, so unless you specifically want to know more about a particular product, theyre not that useful for a community setting.

Target
13th July 2011, 03:49 PM
This stuff was relevant last year...worsthless now may aswell have not bothered, stop wasting time on this and put the i40 video up!

Chalex4
13th July 2011, 08:34 PM
When they were recorded they were intended for this website. A review website was a spinoff idea, that we haven't yet found time to develop fully.

This videos will continue to be released in the same way until all the content is used up. A lot of it is still very relevant, and I actually learnt a lot about the exhibitors that I didn't know when I watched them back. I appreciate the comments though, and you've given me some good ideas that could improve things in the future.

Isphera
14th July 2011, 08:24 AM
Back on the video's - I've never found Mad Catz stuff to be that durable, hence why I've steered away and opted to go with Razer for so long. So whilst some of the stuff here looks shiny, I wouldn't recommend it.