PDA

View Full Version : ATK Gaming Nights 2011 - #1 - Team Fortress 2 (16th July)

Isphera
12th July 2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/servers.png

Gaming Nights are making a comeback! With the new item trading initative and a prior attempt to get a game going, this one is pretty set in stone.

Date: Saturday 16th July
Time: 7-11pm
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: ATK Server

As usual with these, your presence on our Mumble server (85.236.100.59:4087 or a direct link on the home page) would be appreciated for communication. Anyone is welcome to turn up whether you're a savvy community veteran or a new member who can't spell, the main aim of these events is to have some fun playing the game. Even people who see themselves as non-members just passing can swing by and enjoy themselves.

Don't have TF2 or not available then? Then don't worry, because theres more gaming nights planned for the whole summer as well as other events during the week at different times, from the Starcraft, Frozen Synapse and Company of Heroes tournaments, to smaller casual game events - some of these events will be carrying prizes, so keep your eyes on the forum! Also, any suggestions on how to improve the events, or ideas for new events not currently held can be posted on the forum or PM'ed to me directly on the forum or on Steam.

Vicious Horizon
12th July 2011, 01:31 PM
We need to patch/online our server.

Calneon
12th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Not having TF2 is no longer an excuse.

Target
13th July 2011, 03:07 PM
Pretty sure I already suggested this for Sunday but w/e

VoX
13th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Server got fixed yesterday, will get round to putting SM on it some point soon.

Isphera
13th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Pretty sure I already suggested this for Sunday but w/e

Thought you tried it for last Sunday? Oh well :P

Target
13th July 2011, 03:51 PM
When I didn't make the post till Monday...

Isphera
13th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Yes it is. My bad - must have still been whacked from Sonisphere and had no idea what day or time is was.