PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of War Campaign

Vicious Horizon
14th July 2011, 12:36 PM
Mentelgen.

I'm rebooting the old DoW tournament we had a while back, which never really got off the ground.
I spent a whole 20 minutes editing the campaign map so that it didn't have characters on etc. and you'd better appreciate it, dammit.

http://i.imgur.com/EigDj.jpg

The tournament is currently 7 players max, however this can be changed in two ways.

Way 1 is taking territory away from one race and giving it to another player, or way 2, players forge alliances, where they have control of the same territory, but fight individually depending on where they are on the map (you'll have to work that out yourselves).

I suppose alliances can 2v1 on their hub territory (central-most point), this can be established if we get more than 7 players anyway.

Rules are standard, you challenge a player to a fight if they want your territory, they have to fight lest lose the territory by default.
You can choose one race, and one race only, this will stay with you for the entire campaign (so choose wisely).

If you lose i.e. you lose all your territory you can have one last action.
This could be, for example, asking for an alliance with someone and becoming part of their army.

ITT: Your thoughts, suggestions and applications.

CURRENT PLAYERS:

Vicious Horizon - Tau - Blue
Setsoru - Imperial Guard - Green

Chazlene
14th July 2011, 12:50 PM
Hmm do I want to reinstall Dawn of War for the millionth time... :p

Vicious Horizon
14th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Hmm do I want to reinstall Dawn of War for the millionth time... :p

Yes, yes you do.

Target
14th July 2011, 01:04 PM
Sick, buts this time we need time limits and shizz on when games have to be played by, not like last time...now i will have to find all the blood DoW cd keys

Setsoru
14th July 2011, 02:03 PM
yo yo yo, i got all the gamez up to dark crusade. and if i can't send thousands of imperial guardsmen to their deaths, then i don't wanna play :(

alsoooo in case u needsi got some shit like key gens that work onLAN but do not work onLine, you get me ?

im in

Vicious Horizon
14th July 2011, 02:10 PM
Cool cool yo yo, Imperial Guardsmen sounds wicked sick, lots of squishy men for my Tau army to annihilate :3

Calneon
14th July 2011, 04:49 PM
I think I have the latest one, but I've never played it. If I can play using that I'll join (and suck :P).

Vicious Horizon
14th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah, you can play with standard or any of the expansions :)

Kiliv
16th July 2011, 12:57 AM
im defiantly up for it i love a bit of DOW not sure what race yet tho