PDA

View Full Version : ATK Interview 10: Snakebyte

Chalex4
16th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Day 10 (a little delayed, sorry!) brings us the final ATK Interview from i40.

Some of you may know Snakebyte from the iseries forums, where he has built up a reputation of doing some pretty awesome designs on PC cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpdPuhjFE68

I want to give a massive thanks to everyone who was involved with these interviews, notably Callum and Gary. Doing interviews like this was a big step for ATK, and although the post-production may not have been perfect, I'm very glad we made that step.

I know you'll all be waiting with baited breath for the i40 video now, but please refrain from spamming me and the forums about it. It's a priority, and will get finished ASAP.

Chazlene
16th July 2011, 06:53 PM
But, but what about my interview with Wizzo...? :(

ez64
16th July 2011, 07:21 PM
Wizzo taking you into a locked room with a camera is not an interview :p

VoX
16th July 2011, 07:32 PM
<3 this guy.

Chalex4
16th July 2011, 07:46 PM
The Wizzo interview was just what was available in the raffle, so not exactly relevant a year later. It'll be in the main video though :).

Calneon
16th July 2011, 08:44 PM
The Wizzo interview was just what was available in the raffle, so not exactly relevant a year later. It'll be in the main video though :).
So the interview with Wizzo, MD of Multiplay, you decide is too irrelevant to show, while you still show 10 other interviews which are, basically, advertisements for products which were available last year.

Who gives a shit if it's just Wizzo talking about the raffle prizes? It's still a fucking ATK interview with Wizzo.

Chazlene
16th July 2011, 09:28 PM
So the interview with Wizzo, MD of Multiplay, you decide is too irrelevant to show, while you still show 10 other interviews which are, basically, advertisements for products which were available last year.

Who gives a shit if it's just Wizzo talking about the raffle prizes? It's still a fucking ATK interview with Wizzo.

Fair fucking point. I think most of us would be more interested in that rather than listening to someone ramble on about hardware.

Vicious Horizon
16th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Wizzo raped me :(

Chalex4
16th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Out of context the Wizzo stuff made no sense. That's why they're in the main video as it fits with the content around it!

We also made the decision at the event to not label or introduce Chaz/Ki's interviews as "ATK Interviews", so they couldn't actually be released as such. They were always designed to be included in the main vid.

Calneon
16th July 2011, 10:43 PM
Out of context the Wizzo stuff made no sense. That's why they're in the main video as it fits with the content around it!

We also made the decision at the event to not label or introduce Chaz/Ki's interviews as "ATK Interviews", so they couldn't actually be released as such. They were always designed to be included in the main vid.
Ah, if it's in the main video then fair enough!