PDA

View Full Version : Doing somthing pretty spectacular

Harry
19th July 2011, 08:01 PM
I'm going to play & Complete every game in my collection. I have well over 100 games ranging from Xbox 360 right back to Nintendo 64. I'm going to be uploading the footage of me finishing them at YouTube.com/HarryMelt and I'll be tweeting my status at Twitter.com/HarryMelt. It's going to be hard but I want to do this because, I've bought so many games over the years and I've never had a chance to just finish them all. And I really want to experience all the different types games/all the different storys. Anyway, Some Support would be great and I'll also be letting some people gain access into the YouTube account to upload there gameplay, Who knows. I might end up having a youtube account with every single game ever on it. or not.

Thanks anyway,

Harry

Chazlene
19th July 2011, 08:13 PM
Cool story bro.

Setsoru
19th July 2011, 08:13 PM
stool bory co

Joe
19th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Brool story co

Marshy
19th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Yrool tory co

Vicious Horizon
19th July 2011, 09:01 PM
CCCCCCCOMBOBREAKER

In all seriousness though, good luck mate.

Kiliv
19th July 2011, 09:08 PM
CCCCCCCOMBOBREAKER

In all seriousness though, good luck mate.

indeed it shall be very interesting to see if you complete them all, although i want to see a list stating them all first so you can cross them off as you go ;)

pitxu
20th July 2011, 08:30 AM
Good luck on that :)

I know this feeling as I have the same issue... a lot of games waiting to be played
But how do you manage your time?? Because that's the biggest issue according to me.

Setsoru
20th July 2011, 09:17 AM
harry, is half life included in this marathon?

Isphera
27th July 2011, 11:49 AM
Sounds like an interesting challenge. Best hope you don't have something like Oblivion or the Witcher which requires an obscene amount of time to complete :D. Judging by how I collected a ton of games a barely play beacuse of the Steam Sales last year, there is no way I'd do this :P

maZe
3rd September 2011, 08:34 PM
This should be awesome man, have you completed any games so far? =]

Isphera
3rd September 2011, 09:27 PM
Given that he never came back, I'm gonna go with the story of Harry being a bot.

maZe
3rd September 2011, 09:58 PM
Given that he never came back, I'm gonna go with the story of Harry being a bot.
Orr.... he forgot about ATK while playing all of his awesome games,, he'll probably remember at some point i guess.. even if it's a bot, right?! :P

Isphera
4th September 2011, 08:27 AM
Or he started Final Fantasy, a game that takes weeks to complete. How many of those games are there now? :P

maZe
4th September 2011, 08:31 AM
Haha 14 right now, but the first ones became earlier then the N64, nontheless will it take weeks to complete such games indeed !