PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour!

pitxu
20th July 2011, 08:26 AM
Hi guys,

Here is a little presentation of me.
I am Philippe and my nickname is pitxu.
I joined your community in order to find some mates to play games, mostly for fun.
I am good public meaning that I can play different games.
My multiplayer favourite ones currently are:
- Starcraft 2
- League of Legends
- Rift
- Battlefield BC2 (PS3)

The next online games that I am waiting for are
- Dark Souls
- Diablo 3
- Battlefield 3

As machines, I have a PC, PS3, Xbox360, Wii and 3DS with a lot of games on all of them...
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time in my life to play everything I would like...

I am 35 years old and work as an IT engineer.
I live in Liverpool with my girlfriend and another detail is that I am a french native so I have a strong accent :)

I hope to play with you guys very soon.

Thanks

Setsoru
20th July 2011, 09:15 AM
aw dude! whats your starcraft II username and charactor code?? also i got BC2 but only on pc..

Joe
20th July 2011, 09:24 AM
Hey :) my SC2 username is FyZ and my character code is 146 i'll be online alot more once season 3 starts, and we play league of legends as a group pretty much every day, you should come on the mumble server some time and see who's free to play it

Vicious Horizon
20th July 2011, 09:29 AM
Hey welcome to ATK, looking at the post you'll probably fit right in :D
A lot of us play LoL, and a few play SC2 as well, although I think a majority of us are PC Gamers rather than consoles although some of us do have them.

Anyway, welcome,
- VH

pitxu
20th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

I will try to connect tonight to mumble to do a few games with you.
On lol, I play Alistar (tank heal) but I am only level 11 (waiting lists were killing me but should change with yesterday maintenance)

On starcraft 2, I am silver on solo and top gold in 2v2 with a friend (should become plat very soon).
I really try to improve at SC2 but I need to work on my APM. I watch a lot of Day9 and parties on the net. I would like to become at least plat without cheesing! I will provide my account ID later, when I will be back home and will add you Joe :)

Colonel Mitch
20th July 2011, 10:41 AM
Welcome to ATK :)

As others have said we play alot of LOL at the moment, and SC2 is popular with a few people.

If you have steam were also playing alot of TF2 which has just gone Free to Play so that might be worth a download :)

Whats rift like? I've been thinking of trying it but not had the time =/

pitxu
20th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks Mitch
I have team fortress 2 also but have played it just a few times.
For Rift, well it's like wow with few differences. I am currently a cleric level 41 (max level is 50).
Differences are:
- The rifts which are a bit like public quests in Warhammer online
- 4 main classes that can do everything (tank, dps, heal) according to the talents that you choose.
- better graphics
- Trion is really listening to users
But basically, it's the same kind of quest (kill 12 wolves, collect 6 berries,...), dungeons, raids, pvp battleground,...
There are some offers on the web to try it free so you can make your own idea
The good thing with those games are the community/guild but it's too much time consumming, especially if you want to do the high end of the game. I just play like a casual but will might drop it in the future I think.

I prefer to be part of a community where you can say: Let's have a lol game or something different like a FPS, STR,...

Vicious Horizon
20th July 2011, 12:39 PM
Marshy's our resident SC2 messiah around here (IMO) and he always on mumble so if you need tips he's your man :D

Colonel Mitch
20th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Marshy's our resident SC2 messiah around here (IMO) and he always on mumble so if you need tips he's your man :D

This is true, tho be warned, AT LEAST 90% of what comes out of his mouth is through and through LIES. :D

And ty for the info on rift :)

Ill give it a try sometime.

I play wow atm raiding 4 days a week (which is a bit much tbh i want to cut back but guild needs me), and would be up for a change if its decent :)

pitxu
20th July 2011, 01:23 PM
I used to raid 4 times a week also in wow but it's too much time consuming...
Since I stopped, I have much more time to play other games, get out.
Raiding for 3-4 hours non stop is too much.
The only missing parts are the friends in the guild and the good laughs we used to have on Teamspeak during the raids.

pitxu
20th July 2011, 08:42 PM
My starcraft ID is pitxu, 150
feel free to add me as a friend if you want to play some games

Colonel Mitch
20th July 2011, 09:37 PM
I used to raid 4 times a week also in wow but it's too much time consuming...
Since I stopped, I have much more time to play other games, get out.
Raiding for 3-4 hours non stop is too much.
The only missing parts are the friends in the guild and the good laughs we used to have on Teamspeak during the raids.

Yeah I enjoy guild banter too, we raid for 5hr 30 every raid day but have regular 3-5 min breaks :)