PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Zanziba'ar
25th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Этот текст не говорит ничего, но вы, вероятно, проверить его, чтобы увидеть, если он саи-нибудь обо мне. его лучший немного о нас обоих время чужды друг другу бы вам не кажется?

I am just kidding. somewhat.... maybe. propably not... I do hate you though....

Hi I am Zanziba'ar. you know your Nemesis on EVE? yeah the one that did kick your ass out of highsec back to null... anyway.

Yeah I'm only here for the sake of registering and because i'm friends with VH and Ki. Not so much mr.big if he is known as that here. yeah defo not him..... now that im done spraffing cause none of this is interesting i am going to leave.... yeaaaaah

Kiliv
25th July 2011, 06:11 PM
oh dear hes finaly joined, i wonder how long it is till the ban hammer gets dusted off and put into use xD

Zanziba'ar
25th July 2011, 07:00 PM
I give it a week.. That Zanzi is a right D***khead..

I had to censor it though because of the children like Vicious that are arround :P

Chazlene
25th July 2011, 07:11 PM
I had to censor it though because of the children like Vicious that are arround :P

Lulz, I like you already.

Vicious Horizon
25th July 2011, 07:54 PM
http://clipartist.net/Art/March/okay_face_untitled_1-999px.png

Isphera
27th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Nice....

Regardless, come on mumble sometime Zanzi and come play some TF2 with us :D

Vicious Horizon
27th July 2011, 12:02 PM
When is Zanzibar on mumble these days? He's like a scourge of the eve channel

Isphera
27th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Fair enough :D Even so, would be nice for the EVE guys to come in the normal channel for a bit sometime for everyone to get to know everyone else. Plus I quit EVE but wanna talk to you guys and not have to listen how awesome WH'ing is.

Zanziba'ar
27th July 2011, 10:42 PM
Yeah i'm allways in EVE. you quit EVE? HERECY! and I don't sit in general chat cause I dont know half of what your saying

Vicious Horizon
27th July 2011, 10:50 PM
I would comment on accents, but I'd rather leave J21 with all my ships intact :D

Mr.Big
28th July 2011, 06:06 AM
Hi you

JR.

Zanziba'ar
28th July 2011, 04:20 PM
hey Ex WT