PDA

View Full Version : ATK Gaming Nights 2011 - #1a - Team Fortress 2 (30th July)

Isphera
27th July 2011, 12:13 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/servers.png

Gaming Nights are making a comeback! With the new item trading initative and two prior attempts to get a game going, this one is pretty set in stone.

Date: Saturday 30th July
Time: 7-11pm
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: ATK Server

As usual with these, your presence on our Mumble server (85.236.100.59:4087 or a direct link on the home page) would be appreciated for communication. Anyone is welcome to turn up whether you're a savvy community veteran or a new member who can't spell, the main aim of these events is to have some fun playing the game. Even people who see themselves as non-members just passing can swing by and enjoy themselves.

Don't have TF2 or not available then? Then don't worry, because theres more gaming nights planned for the whole summer as well as other events during the week at different times, from the Starcraft, Frozen Synapse and Company of Heroes tournaments, to smaller casual game events - some of these events will be carrying prizes, so keep your eyes on the forum! Also, any suggestions on how to improve the events, or ideas for new events not currently held can be posted on the forum or PM'ed to me directly on the forum or on Steam.

Colonel Mitch
27th July 2011, 12:30 PM
I should be there :)

Target
29th July 2011, 05:24 PM
I may be here, I may be there, I should be thaar though