PDA

View Full Version : ATK Admin Team: Discuss the Applications!

Chalex4
28th July 2011, 01:01 AM
As you'll have seen, you can now submit your application to become part of the ATK Admin Team here:

Have a go!
http://www.atkcommunity.com/threads/3002-ATK-Admin-Team-Submit-your-Application

If you're on the fence and not sure whether to apply, just go for it :)! It'll be a great learning experience for everyone. It's really something that can get you noticed when you start applying for jobs in the real world. If you do have any questions, just post them here or get in contact with me.

Feel free to discuss all the entries in this thread :D. I want to see some of you posting awesome videos!

Joe
28th July 2011, 01:05 AM
http://operatorchan.org/k/arch/src/k133258_wtf%20is%20this%20shit.jpg

Hutch
28th July 2011, 01:52 PM
I probably shouldn't bother 1. Because I am a noob 2. I won't be in this country next year 3. I'm not active as it is and won't have time 4. Handing me responsibility is a bad idea.

Isphera
29th July 2011, 10:20 AM
I will be applying for Community Manager, post is inc in a day or two.

katakuna
29th July 2011, 03:54 PM
I like this, everyone makes a thread and complains about chalex being inactive and that there should be more staff... Nobody applies to be more staff xD

Joe
29th July 2011, 03:55 PM
People are still writing their posts Kata, and where have you been? :O

katakuna
29th July 2011, 04:07 PM
I come and go everyday, don't come on mumble as much as I should :(

Vicious Horizon
29th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Too busy working on a secret project that the community isn't allowed to know about ;)

Calneon
29th July 2011, 04:35 PM
I'll post an application for tech sometime over the weekend. I don't think I'll have any competition though.

Isphera
29th July 2011, 06:56 PM
You could probably post a 500 word rant on anything and still win it :D

In addition to my application, I would like to say that Freddie's idea for advertising being a seperate post completly is well welcomed from me and I would happily give that ability to him, should I be selected as Comms.

Chazlene
29th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Jut posted my application - Suggested that perhaps the role of Community Manager should be split between Fred, Oric and I.

Also does someone want to contact Siepie on Steam or something (can't because I'm on holiday) to see if he's interested in applying for the Head of Technical role?

Calneon
29th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Before I start, I would like to quickly thank Chalex for his many years of service given towards this community through it's changing forms and names. Ever since we started out with British Rogue Squadron as a group of school friends, he has done everything that could have been wanted in a leader, even if there were many disagreements along the way. Whilst we move forward with new leadership, I hope that his many efforts over the past however many years will be commended by veteran and newbie alike.
Haha suck more cock Oric.

Hutch
29th July 2011, 10:19 PM
Haha suck more cock Oric.

THIS

Isphera
5th August 2011, 11:12 AM
Chalex, a week has now passed for applications. Would now be a good time to suggest closing this stage and being the review stage of the process?

Also, given that most (if not all) of the admin staff have entered themselves for a position, and I have withdrawn from the process, I would (at the risk of being called a powermongering troll) like to request that I be one of the people consulted on this stage of the process, detailed by you last week on here and on Mumble. I pledge to be as impartial and subjective as possible during this period.

Vicious Horizon
5th August 2011, 04:55 PM
, I would (at the risk of being called a powermongering troll) like to request that I be one of the people consulted on this stage of the process, detailed by you last week on here and on Mumble. I pledge to be as impartial and subjective as possible during this period.

Not wishing to sound pedantic, but haven't you already voiced your support for a number of candidates in positions? Wouldn't this detract from the impartiality of being consulted?

Chalex4
5th August 2011, 10:00 PM
Applications are closed. I will be looking at this a little over the weekend but expect most informal chats with the candidates to happen on Sunday night/early next week.

Thanks for entering everyone!