PDA

View Full Version : i43 Seating plan :D

Colonel Mitch
7th August 2011, 01:45 AM
Here we are, we're up to revision 9 already xD

This was discussed with marshy foulkez oric and marshy and of course myself last night.

What does everyone think :D

Also please note that the "ends" will only be the ends of ATK, not the ends of the row.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/seating-1.jpg

Isphera
7th August 2011, 01:47 AM
For those not on mumble, you have missed Marshy being an anal asshat wanting to sit next to three people :D.

I am perfectly happy with this plan, so no DK-style melt down from me :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyu5ckar5mQ

Marshy
7th August 2011, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cacsVmjEfo&feature=related

Calneon
7th August 2011, 02:50 AM
I am very happy with this plan.

Vicious Horizon
7th August 2011, 03:12 AM
I'm happy with this :)

VoX
7th August 2011, 10:00 AM
Looks good to me :)

CILLIT BANG
7th August 2011, 11:05 AM
its good enough well done! *pats head* their will be cake for all

Chazlene
7th August 2011, 11:07 AM
I am satisfied with this arrangement of seating, and would like to congratulate Colonel Mitch on his excellent organisational skills.

Target
7th August 2011, 01:30 PM
UNBELIEVABLE SEATING PLANNING TEKKERS

katakuna
7th August 2011, 03:44 PM
So has this been applied to the /actual/ seating planner?

Isphera
7th August 2011, 04:22 PM
It will be when we get a majority of people saying they are happy with it.

katakuna
7th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Oh right then

I'm happy with it :D

Joe
7th August 2011, 07:13 PM
This seating plan is immensely TEKKERS! Seriously though it's really good :)

Setsoru
7th August 2011, 11:19 PM
woo!
who the hell is ryaz? or

katakuna
7th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Ryaz = http://www.facebook.com/xRyaZx

Colonel Mitch
8th August 2011, 12:29 AM
So has this been applied to the /actual/ seating planner?

There arent any rows availible atm, so no, but when they oipen the final section of the hall it will be

Isphera
8th August 2011, 09:54 AM
Do we not have enough space where we are at the moment then?

Colonel Mitch
8th August 2011, 10:03 AM
Do we not have enough space where we are at the moment then?

no

Isphera
8th August 2011, 12:14 PM
I thought the seat picker had opened up for the rows across from us in hall 2 - or has the plan now changed?

backb0ne_uk
8th August 2011, 05:15 PM
happyb0ne !

Colonel Mitch
8th August 2011, 06:35 PM
I thought the seat picker had opened up for the rows across from us in hall 2 - or has the plan now changed?

Yes it has... back when half of atk wasnt booked. Meaning there isnt space to seat us now, so we have to wait for the rest of hall 2 to be opened.

Colonel Mitch
11th August 2011, 07:10 AM
There is a place where I can fit us all in, but its in the COD section of hall 1 =/

Ill raise a ticket with multiplay asking about the still unopened seats, as if capacity for this event is 3000 and they only have 2000 booked, they may not be opening these at all, which would mean we'll need some help from multiplay, or to sit in another area.

Isphera
11th August 2011, 09:08 AM
In the CoD area....with the screaming noobs.....:O

http://losingit1.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/i-am-disappoint.jpg

Colonel Mitch
11th August 2011, 10:32 AM
In the CoD area....with the screaming noobs.....:O

http://losingit1.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/i-am-disappoint.jpg

Hopefully this will not be the case, ive raised a ticket waiting for a response

Paper Tiger
12th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Seating plan looks pretty damn good to me to be honest. But I'm not up for sitting in CoD section if possible. But if that's all we can do, then I guess It'll have to be okay.

Colonel Mitch
12th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Seating plan looks pretty damn good to me to be honest. But I'm not up for sitting in CoD section if possible. But if that's all we can do, then I guess It'll have to be okay.

We cant now anyway. The rows we could have had are now in use. Still no word from multiplay.

Chalex4
14th August 2011, 01:51 AM
Me likey.

Target
14th August 2011, 01:58 AM
Puts chalex in hall one in the middle of css section sounds like a plan.....

Isphera
15th August 2011, 09:32 AM
TBF, if we're in the CoD section, it would be better for him in CSS :D

Any news from Multiplay in the ticket?

Isphera
21st August 2011, 01:16 PM
Has the seating been sorted with Multiplay, cause the seating plan still has us dotted about and it's getting really close to the event.

Colonel Mitch
21st August 2011, 04:03 PM
No. I've sent a new ticket Coz. the woman I spoke to on the fone was retarded:-P if i dont have a reply by tomorrow ill ring them again, but ATM its looking likethe last 2 people to book wont be with us and we will b in the rows we pretty much secured at the opening of the seating planner.

If there is a seating defrag then we might be able to seat everyone.

VoX
21st August 2011, 04:57 PM
Hopefully will be sorted.

Piers, if you're Joe's seating manager, might want to move him opposite me quickly (free space there) otherwise if there is no defrag he will end up miles away with randomers.

Calneon
21st August 2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, this needs to be sorted. Mitch do you have an update?

EDIT: Didn't see Mitch's reply, ignore me.

Isphera
21st August 2011, 06:23 PM
we will b in the rows we pretty much secured at the opening of the seating planner.

But not all of the original people are there, because there are three randoms at the end of one row.

Kiliv
21st August 2011, 06:29 PM
Yes I know but multiplay will move them somewhere else if neccesary.

Also I just noticed that ryaz is still on my plan yet he isnt going so its 21 we have, so just the last person to be put on our seating plan would not be sat with us.

(from mitch)

Isphera
21st August 2011, 08:05 PM
Last person to enter was Havok, but moving him would be silly because he's only going because of theory, and they would both want to move if he did. IMHO, I think Lock should be the one to move if needs be (sorry mate)

There's another problem, we have 11 at the top, and it seems to be pretty difficult to move someone down to the spare seat given the groupings, the negotiated places and such.

Chaz and Set want to sit next to each other
Chalex wants to be next to Phant and Chaz
The Phant-Marshy-Chris-Fred-Oric-Foulk block was the one that was debated the most beforehand.
Foulkez and Theory will want to sit next to each other for LoL team
Theory and Havok want to sit next to each other.

Colonel Mitch
21st August 2011, 09:26 PM
If someone has to be moved it will bb havok unless someone volunteers which I find unlikley. Lock is only going coz of ki and was like 3rd to book.

Vicious Horizon
21st August 2011, 09:41 PM
Put havok facing Theory on the row in front.

Colonel Mitch
21st August 2011, 11:36 PM
As i said hopefully we will all be together. Will let everyone know tomorrow night

tiny2tom
22nd August 2011, 12:40 AM
if worse comes to worse, ill face havok if thats gonna solve anything, my intellect isn't quite stretching to whats happening, however i dont mind sitting next to randoms if it means its sorted, just keep me posted on whats happening

Vicious Horizon
22nd August 2011, 12:46 AM
Basically theory, there are only 20 places on a row but there are 21 of us going, so one person isn't going to fit on the double row which we have basically reserved

Isphera
22nd August 2011, 11:30 AM
I have (albeit reluctantly) changed my opinion on this.

Basically theory, there are only 20 places on a row but there are 21 of us going, so one person isn't going to fit on the double row which we have basically reserved

This and the reason Havok is being considered is because he was the last person to book, and it would also avoid a seating problem regarding the 10 seats on a row.

If Lock or Backbone were switched, we have 11 on the top row, meaning someone would need to move down to the other row. Not a difficult task on the face of it, but given that it was the top row that caused 9 revisions to be created beforehand, and the places were negotiated over the course of a couple hours, it would be exceptionally unlikely that anyone on that row (myself included) would want to move down to make it 10 on the top again. And as said above, Lock and Backbone booked earlier than most in order to be sat along with us, so would seem a little unfair to move them.

Hopefully, we can move to an area where Havok can be sat next to you, but in all likelyhood, if we kept the 20 seat area we have, then he will likely be moved to face you on the row in front. Have to wait and see what Mitch comes up with. He usually sorts it all out great in the end, so should be all hunky dory.

Setsoru
22nd August 2011, 11:35 AM
ok guys, i don't mind moving, really. If havok wants the seat that much :)

unless chaz really wants to sit next to me :)

Isphera
22nd August 2011, 12:45 PM
We'll see what needs to be done Set. Chances are you won't need to be moved.

Chazlene
22nd August 2011, 01:17 PM
ok guys, i don't mind moving, really. If havok wants the seat that much :)

unless chaz really wants to sit next to me :)

When did I ever say I wanted to sit next to you you douchebaggot.

Isphera
22nd August 2011, 01:25 PM
When did I ever say I wanted to sit next to you you douchebaggot.

About the same time you said you wanted desperatly to sit next to Chalex. Tweet from Wizzo said that Will is sorting through requests now. Would appreciate an update ASAP Mitch.

Chazlene
22nd August 2011, 01:26 PM
About the same time you said you wanted desperatly to sit next to Chalex.

I must've been as high as shit if I ever said that.

Isphera
22nd August 2011, 01:33 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/haha_you_funny.jpg

Colonel Mitch
22nd August 2011, 05:24 PM
Just called multiplay to find out whats happening. Will (the guy in charge of sorting seating) is going through them now / tomorrow morning to sort out all the requests.

As such I should have an update for you today or tomrrow afternoon. If I have not heard back by 5.30pm tomorrow I will ring to find out why but at this time its really in the hands of multiplay.

Isphera
22nd August 2011, 05:38 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_NynF-pqaWdM/SPVsQmH2LII/AAAAAAAADBM/BVo5b_30D4E/great%20success.jpg

Colonel Mitch
22nd August 2011, 05:41 PM
Got a response as I was typing a clear update not giving much info other than it is unlikely there will be a defrag before lan and telling me the pace between the 2 halls will only be the size of 1 seat.

As such the compromise hopefully we will reach is we use all 20 seats we have in hall 1 (so longs as the LEDS people move) and use the closest seat from hall 2.

Will update thread as this develops, and ive put in seat requests for their seats on the planner.

EDIT - seating plan is currently loocked so i dont know if my request went through, and I assume this means that will is shifting stuff about as I type.

Colonel Mitch
22nd August 2011, 05:51 PM
With reference to my previous post

Hi Piers,

Done, but I'll have the seating plan locked for the next hour or so :)
--
Regards,

Will Lowther

This should mean we have our original block of 20 and 1 on the row right next to us on the second hall.

EDIT: I can confirm the 3 LEDS people are no longer on that row :D

Plan is still locked so i cant move us in there yet tho.

Kiliv
22nd August 2011, 06:41 PM
With reference to my previous post

This should mean we have our original block of 20 and 1 on the row right next to us on the second hall.

EDIT: I can confirm the 3 LEDS people are no longer on that row :D

Plan is still locked so i cant move us in there yet tho.

This is winning :D

Paper Tiger
22nd August 2011, 07:43 PM
Slowly but surely getting there :) SO looking forward to this again! :D Really need to look around my room (read: dump) to find everything I need, rather than a last minute panic!

Isphera
23rd August 2011, 10:14 AM
Has the plan unlocked itself yet?

Cause I don't wanna sit on the end and if I am, I'll rage for ages, accuse everyone of bullying me and then just leave because I didn't get my way.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about/doesn't think I'm joking - http://www.atkcommunity.com/threads/2596-The-OFFICIAL-i40-Seating-thread!?highlight=i40+seating

Zanziba'ar
23rd August 2011, 10:38 AM
Have fun at i43 guys

Colonel Mitch
23rd August 2011, 01:44 PM
Has the plan unlocked itself yet?

Cause I don't wanna sit on the end and if I am, I'll rage for ages, accuse everyone of bullying me and then just leave because I didn't get my way.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about/doesn't think I'm joking - http://www.atkcommunity.com/threads/2596-The-OFFICIAL-i40-Seating-thread!?highlight=i40+seating

As ive said in at least 1 previous post, and on mumble, the plan on multiplay does NOT represent the actual seating plan at this time.

I still cant seat Set in hall 2 correctly atm so im waiting on that first.

Colonel Mitch
23rd August 2011, 10:10 PM
I've put everyone (bar set) in their correct places and raised another ticked to get sets seat sorted.

The moving to seat set shouldn't be a problem as there is an empty seat next to the people in the way :)

Isphera
23rd August 2011, 10:59 PM
This should cover it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEPKh9rpopA&feature=related