PDA

View Full Version : New site design

Chazlene
17th August 2011, 08:40 PM
So yeah you all probably know that ATK's getting a new site design in time for i43, to incorporate the new version of the logo. The technical managers and I have been working on this recently, and want everyone else's opinions on how it looks so far. Bear in mind though that this new design doesn't intend to massively change the layout or content of this site, since soon after i43 we will be updating ATK to the latest version of Vbulletin and getting a new template anyway. Here it is so far:

http://www.atkcommunity.com/gallery/images/3/1_screenie.png

Calneon
17th August 2011, 08:41 PM
The live stream section is very very WIP.

Kiliv
17th August 2011, 10:06 PM
that looks awesome chaz :D

Bloo
17th August 2011, 11:15 PM
Looks very very narrow, but aside from that, I like it.

Chazlene
18th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Looks very very narrow, but aside from that, I like it.

It's the same width as it is now, but yeah when we get round to using a new template we'll get a wider one.

Chalex4
18th August 2011, 12:28 PM
Brilliant work guys, I'm REALLY liking the latest lighter version. Noticed a few colour bugs around the login box (top left), but I'm sure you're on that. There also seems to be a bit of gradient banding on the background? Perhaps that's just my work monitor.

I also think we should spruce up the box that appears when you visit the site as unregistered on the homepage titled 'Welcome'. The text needs to be a lot bigger, and basically just say we're a gaming commnunity so GET INVOLVED. Also thinking we should have a box that appears in the same place when you haven't made 1 post yet. It could suggest something like creating a introduction post :).

Foulkez
18th August 2011, 12:58 PM
looks cool, when we can get that roster tab in i think things will look even more awesome.

Target
18th August 2011, 05:42 PM
Penis logo is penis

Hutch
18th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Yeah just saw this from my work monitor at Nasa... I like it, can't see any colour errors or shizzle. Perhaps thats because the monitors here correct shit like that.

Isphera
19th August 2011, 10:54 AM
You work at NASA?